British Speedway Forum
Ghosty

Poole v Somerset 27 June 2018

8 hours ago, Trackrat said:

What's Poole & Germany got in common?

Both got dumped out of the cup yesterday by weak opposition.:party:

What have you and Gavan got in common? You're the same person. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

23 minutes ago, lisa-colette said:

I thought that too

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, Arthur54 said:

I thought that too

34 minutes ago, lisa-colette said:

When did Gavan print rubbish like this ? 

• Like 1

Poolepiratesfanatic, Gater1, KKS, and taking you back a few years kingbatchelorspeed, michaeljepsenjensenracing......and many others. 

• Like 4

2 hours ago, lisa-colette said:

What have you and me got in common?

Neither of us go to Poole on a Wednesday #keyboard warrior.:unsure:

11 minutes ago, Trackrat said:

Neither of us go to Poole on a Wednesday #keyboard warrior.:unsure:

I'll be able to go as soon as the summer hols start! Looking forward to it! :D :party::)

Noticed that you haven't confirmed or denied you have a new account. Guess I'm right then!

Edited by lisa-colette

24 minutes ago, Trackrat said:

I wont answer that..:o

30 minutes ago, lisa-colette said:

I'll be able to go as soon as the summer hols start! Looking forward to it! :D :party::)

Noticed that you haven't confirmed or denied you have a new account. Guess I'm right then!

once he starts giving us the Poole stats, and says Morris is better than Kurtz, then will no

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, EnglishRoundabout said:

Poolepiratesfanatic, Gater1, KKS, and taking you back a few years kingbatchelorspeed, michaeljepsenjensenracing......and many others. 

Poolepiratesfanatic = Correct and I admitted to that. I'm also SpeedwayFanatic all names under 1 account. 

The rest of them are incorrect it's just people like you who have far too much time on your hands and decided to entertain yourself by guessing who I might be 24/7.

Apparently I'm Ross Bennett, Tom Turner and a whole bunch of other people as well. 

The majority of you wouldn't be much use in a game of guess who. 

Grow up. Get out of the house and enjoy the lovely weather we've been having. 

20 minutes ago, lisa-colette said:

Doubt they are as one. Gav’s style was to cover all bases that would obviously result in the “told you so” outcome. Whereas this Plank’s obsessive Poole jokes always fail to raise a single laugh - Mmmmm! reminds me of another obsessive poster. Just ignore, unless you enjoy the banter. 

Podgy.

7 hours ago, Hodgy said:

Doubt they are as one. Gav’s style was to cover all bases that would obviously result in the “told you so” outcome. Whereas this Plank’s obsessive Poole jokes always fail to raise a single laugh - Mmmmm! reminds me of another obsessive poster. Just ignore, unless you enjoy the banter. 

Podgy.

I'm getting the idea of which type of person you are now podgy, ganging up creating a pack mentality, name calling & a screen saver of any speedway supporters pet hate. . . riders crashing. Leads me to one conclusion. . .you going on your  FREE TOMMY ROBINSON march tomorrow?

9 hours ago, lisa-colette said:

Denied, i'm actually Matt Ford Fan

• Like 1

On 6/28/2018 at 6:44 PM, lisa-colette said:

Posts the same sh1te. A connoisseur of b#llsh1t.   And it was me who got you banned Gavan.  Any pathetic comments are most welcome from you you sad old fart

• Like 1

11 hours ago, Trackrat said:

Denied, i'm actually Matt Ford Fan

Not with that stupid avatar you ain't

Looks like Gavan has been banned again today judging by his couple of posts earlier on which have been deleted.  MFF actually made a very good post on Gavan which resulted in a threat of violence.  

Edited by Steve Shovlar