British Speedway Forum
Ghosty

Poole v Somerset 27 June 2018

1 hour ago, Steve Shovlar said:

Looks like Gavan has been banned again today judging by his couple of posts earlier on which have been deleted.  MFF actually made a very good post on Gavan which resulted in a threat of violence.  

Ive also reported  the two of them. and Mr TR They are not talking Speedway, they are just airing there dirty washing. They can take it to PM but its shouldnt be put on here.I expect Phil to look into it.

Edited by Starman2006

18 minutes ago, Steve Shovlar said:

Looks like Gavan has been banned again today judging by his couple of posts earlier on which have been deleted.  MFF actually made a very good post on Gavan which resulted in a threat of violence.  

Still here ginge, thought you were ignoring me lol. Did you know Somerset won on Wednesday :D

22 minutes ago, Starman2006 said:

Ive also reported  the two of them. Mand Mr TR They are not talking Speedway, they are just airing there dirty washing. They can take it to PM but its shouldnt be put on here.I expect Phil to look into it.

Report yourself to the illiterate police sparman.

As eluded to by the Poole contingent, Claus Vissing leaves Somerset after (sort of) helping them in to the next round of the cup with Aaron Summers comes in from the debris at Rye House.

6 minutes ago, Dickie Head said:

As eluded to by the Poole contingent, Claus Vissing leaves Somerset after (sort of) helping them in to the next round of the cup with Aaron Summers comes in from the debris at Rye House.

I said to Gary May at this meeting that Vissing is doing the job asked of him by not being here. Gary just laughed about it. I saw him again on Wednesday and I said has Vissing been moved on yet, to which he didn’t answer directly.

1 hour ago, Steve Shovlar said:

I said to Gary May at this meeting that Vissing is doing the job asked of him by not being here. Gary just laughed about it. I saw him again on Wednesday and I said has Vissing been moved on yet, to which he didn’t answer directly.

Why would he, you're a no one.

• Like 1

23 hours ago, Trackrat said:

Why would he, you're a no one.

No, that's just you! 

• Like 1