British Speedway Forum
Ghosty

Poole v Somerset 27 June 2018

14 points behind from 1st leg, can't see Pirates pulling this back.

If Brady and Josh ride like they did last wednesday no chance.

• Like 1

We have a good chance here if we ride like we did against Lynn. Brady won’t be as poor as at Somerset, and the rest of the team seem to be dialled except for Josh.

I think we can pull back the deficit if we can go for it from the start rather than about heat 6. Woryna at reserve will need to be used quickly if another rider has a poor ride. He is now showing true form and can beat anyone.

Riders like Lawson blow hot or very cold at Poole. Other than Doyle and Holder, we don’t have anything to be afraid of. And Doyle has a GP to think about.

A while back. Don’t think Vissing has ever had a good meeting at Poole. Covatti and Allen will struggle to get near Woryna. If Spanner continues to improve they will find it hard.

Doyle and Holder will need good backup from another rider.

31 minutes ago, Steve Shovlar said:

A while back. Don’t think Vissing has ever had a good meeting at Poole. Covatti and Allen will struggle to get near Woryna. If Spanner continues to improve they will find it hard.

Doyle and Holder will need good backup from another rider.

Has vissing ever had a good meeting should be nicknamed 'missing'

With the weather forecasting temperatures up to 30 degrees it'll be interesting to see how consistent the track is having had 2 weeks to 'settle' after Stewart Dickson's (and others) guidance.

I think Poole will win but not by enough to pull back the 14 point deficit..

• Like 1

Have to be watering the hell out of the track to keep that dust down in that heat mind

2 hours ago, Steve Shovlar said:

We have a good chance here if we ride like we did against Lynn. Brady won’t be as poor as at Somerset, and the rest of the team seem to be dialled except for Josh.

I think we can pull back the deficit if we can go for it from the start rather than about heat 6. Woryna at reserve will need to be used quickly if another rider has a poor ride. He is now showing true form and can beat anyone.

Riders like Lawson blow hot or very cold at Poole. Other than Doyle and Holder, we don’t have anything to be afraid of. And Doyle has a GP to think about.

I think you will do it. You might be lacking some top end power away from home but with 2 good reserves and everyone going well around Wimborne I cant see Poole losing at home again all season.

Somerset are not riding too well at the moment but could still beat Poole on the night or if they do not manage that they will win overall.

45 minutes ago, A ORLOV said:

Somerset are not riding too well at the moment but could still beat Poole on the night or if they do not manage that they will win overall.

No chance of Somerset beating us on the night. You can bookmark this and throw it at me for the rest of the season if they come away with a win.