British Speedway Forum
Shaleshifter

Belle Vue Aces Vs Poole Pirates 25/6/18

Linus 2,0,0,0 =2

Worrall ,03,0,0 =3

And Woryna wasn't given any extra rides ?

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Steve Shovlar said:

Good point but could have been more. Yet again riders misfiring. This time Worrall and Linus.  

Could have been more if your team manager was more with it.You had 3 riders in Worrall,Klindt and Sundstrom who only scored in one of their rides each.And not one of them gets replaced by Woryna that scored in all his races.Then he puts him ht15.When you have potentially one of your better riders at reserve use them to max i say.

• Like 4

6 minutes ago, Steve Shovlar said:

Good point but could have been more. Yet again riders misfiring. This time Worrall and Linus.  

Yup definately, we have to stop running lasts we are not consistant enough.

1 minute ago, ReadingRacer2017 said:

Sorry but this Poole side should be getting 3 or 4 points with the 1-7 they have, anything less is a failure.

Yep very easy for you to tap with your finger...

Edited by Starman2006
  • Like 1

3 minutes ago, Starman2006 said:

Yup definately, we have to stop running lasts we are not consistant enough.

Surely Middlo needs a kick up the backside for not giving Kasper 7 rides?.

You have to accept that Starry surely?.

• Like 5

I'm thick and even I was expecting the changes to come. :blink:

3 minutes ago, Bald Bloke said:

I'm thick and even I was expecting the changes to come. :blink:

Middlo obviously didn’t have his eye on the ball tonight.

i'm looking forward to MFF's review ;)

Edited by Bald Bloke
spelling

13 minutes ago, Crazy robin said:

Surely Middlo needs a kick up the backside for not giving Kasper 7 rides?.

You have to accept that Starry surely?.

I do see your point, but perhaps Neil thought it was asking a bit much.  Two riders who you would expect to score points misfired, had they score 6 each which is well within there compass we would have won. Same happened at Somerset last week. We are running far to many lasts. But, its a good point and the side looks strong. We just need to find a bit more consistancy, somehow.

Edited by Starman2006
  • Like 1

4 minutes ago, Starman2006 said:

I do see your point, but perhaps Neilthought it was asking a bit much.  Two riders who you would expect to score points misfired, had they score 5 each which is well within there compass we would have won. Samer happened at Somerset last week. We are running far to many lasts. But, its a good point and the side looks strong. We just need to find a bit more consistancy, somehow.

Don't buy that Starry. ;) 

Edited by Bald Bloke

Just now, Bald Bloke said:

i'm looking forward to MFF's review ;)

Short and sweet tonight BB.

If we had a different manager in charge then we would have won the meeting. 

Anyone else would have given Kacper Woryna extra rides. Middlo didn't and it cost us the win.

1 minute ago, Matt Ford Fan said:

Short and sweet tonight BB.

If we had a different manager in charge then we would have won the meeting. 

Anyone else would have given Kacper Woryna extra rides. Middlo didn't and it cost us the win.

I agree with the Woryna bit. He used him in HT15, but wasn't good enough to replace a 2 pt Linus or a 3 point Worrall.....

He should have had an extra ride in retrospect but I spoke on the phone during the meeting to Rob who Was there and he said Woryna wasn’t on it at all. That was until heat 14.

Just now, Bald Bloke said:

I agree with the Woryna bit. He used him in HT15, but wasn't good enough to replace a 2 pt Linus or a 3 point Worrall.....

Spot on.

Yep I just don't get Middlo's mind set these days.

When Heat 15 is a managers choice race and he sends out his 2 best riders on the night then why wasn't Kacper being used to replace a Sundstrom or a Worrall at some point during the night.

All Poole fans know that I want Middlo gone but if they're happy with him and happy with the way the club has gone the last few years then good luck to them.

But the fact is Middlo has been successful when he had 1-7's containing world class riders like Hancock, Ward, Janowski and C. Holder (Prime). Hasn't done anything in the new era of British Speedway.