British Speedway Forum
Shaleshifter

Belle Vue Aces Vs Poole Pirates 25/6/18

Just now, Steve Shovlar said:

He should have had an extra ride in retrospect but I spoke on the phone during the meeting to Rob who Was there and he said Woryna wasn’t on it at all. That was until heat 14.

Stop with the excuses. Manager cost us the meeting. 

Linus done nothing in his next two rides after Heat 1. Should have been replaced in his last programmed ride.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Matt Ford Fan said:

Stop with the excuses. Manager cost us the meeting.

Linus done nothing in his next two rides after Heat 1. Should have been replaced in his last programmed ride.

so who do you suggest takes over from middlo, there's only one person on the planet that could take his place, and he's quite happy at Swindon

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Arthur54 said:

so who do you suggest takes over from middlo, there's only one person on the planet that could take his place, and he's quite happy at Swindon

I like Rosco. Always have. But Middlo is a far, far better manager.  

• Like 2
  • Haha 4

3 minutes ago, Steve Shovlar said:

both have a real passion for the sport, the rest don't come close to those two

Admittedly Woryna should have had more rides ,

but you do realize Belle Vue riders rode well tonight ?, and if not for a uncharacteristic low score from Dan Bewley 

And Fricke shedding a chain on the start line, we could have well hit the 50 plus mark .

So spare us the "Poole would have won with a different manager " line , thanks 

• Like 4

2 minutes ago, WestGorton1884 said:

Admittedly Woryna should have had more rides ,

but you do realize Belle Vue riders rode well tonight ?, and if not for a uncharacteristic low score from Dan Bewley 

And Fricke shedding a chain on the start line, we could have well hit the 50 plus mark .

So spare us the "Poole would have won with a different manager " line , thanks 

It is really onlly MFF who is saying that, what does he know, he doesn't attend any meetings, his opinion is meaningless.

• Like 2

8 minutes ago, Steve Shovlar said:

It could be argued, he wasn't tonight tbh.

You’re only as good as your last success. Unfortunately Middlo needs binoculars to see his. 

Just now, foreverblue said:

It is really onlly MFF who is saying that, what does he know, he doesn't attend any meetings, his opinion is meaningless.

Ive just got back from a fantastic meeting at the NSS , and full credit to riders like Kurtz and Woryna

Heat 14 between Woryna and Tungate was one of the best ive seen at the track !! 

All this "Middlo cost us the win"..is utter bulls*** , and slightly disrespectful to both Poole and Belle Vue riders 

• Like 4

Of all the fuss Poole made about not wearing race suits, why has Klindt decided to get himself a new Poole race suit and not wear race jacket lol.

23 minutes ago, Arthur54 said:

NO, Pete Adams is at Wolves!!!

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

40 minutes ago, Steve Shovlar said:

He should have had an extra ride in retrospect but I spoke on the phone during the meeting to Rob who Was there and he said Woryna wasn’t on it at all. That was until heat 14.

Fair comment from Rob I would say.

And what a heat 14 by the way! :o You will go a long way to watch a better speedway race than that anywhere. :approve:

Edited by mikec

1 minute ago, mikec said:

Fair comment from Rob I would say.

And what a heat 14 by the way! :o You will go a long way to watch a better speedway race than that anywhere. :approve:

What was the size of the crowd like this evening...? 

Just now, Shale Searcher said:

What was the size of the crowd like this evening...? 

Had a wander through the grandstand before heat 12, looked pretty busy to me. Plenty staying in the Peter Craven Suite to take advantage of the air-con!

Back straight stand looked ok too, not Bank Holiday Monday crowd level, but not terrible by any means.

Woryna definitely should have more rides, whether that would have made a difference or not I don't know but looking at the riders scores he was doing better than the other two.

• Like 1