British Speedway Forum
Shaleshifter

Belle Vue Aces Vs Poole Pirates 25/6/18

11 minutes ago, sommelier said:

NO, Pete Adams is at Wolves!!!

in your dreams

6 minutes ago, lisa-colette said:

Woryna definitely should have more rides, whether that would have made a difference or not I don't know but looking at the riders scores he was doing better than the other two.

Not until heat 14 I gather :blink:. Wasn't on it until then.

Edited by Bald Bloke

3 minutes ago, Bald Bloke said:

Not until heat 14 I gather :blink:

Well he scored in every race so I would call that doing better than riders who failed to score in 3 of their rides!!

• Like 2

2 good teams. 

2 good teams going for it

Right result

Heat 14 WOW. Just WOW

Thank you to all 14 riders. Monday nights at the NSS are special 

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, lisa-colette said:

Well he scored in every race so I would call that doing better than riders who failed to score in 3 of their rides!!

I know.Just stating what SS posted on page 5.

2 minutes ago, Phil The Ace said:

2 good teams. 

2 good teams going for it

Right result

Heat 14 WOW. Just WOW

Thank you to all 14 riders. Monday nights at the NSS are special 

I know it's not fair, but i'd watch a TV meeting at the NSS every week.

Good meeting Poole starting well and the Aces chipping away to get back into it, Max shedding a chain on the start line and overcooking it a bit in heat 15 allowed Poole to take a point in the end, having said that though it would have been very harsh if Poole had gone back down south empty handed they were good value for a point, well deserved. Worrall his usual self around the NSS and Klindt were the weak links for the pirates, Bewley more subdued than usual for the Aces. Heat 14 was worth the entrance fee alone, fabulous stuff from Woryna and Tungate. Think theres more to come from these two teams.

On ‎6‎/‎23‎/‎2018 at 5:47 PM, Starman2006 said:

W'l see.

His normal performance around the NSS mate

Closer match than I expected...but once again fantastic night’s racing.

I said to someone leaving... cracking night’s racing as usual

His response was .. I haven’t been to Speedway for over 25 years.... Came to the last Aces match and enjoyed it so much I came back...

My response was .... don’t stop now keep coming !!!!

• Like 6

1 hour ago, Arthur54 said:

sso who do you suggest takes over from middlo, there's only one person on the planet that could take his place, and he's quite happy at Swindon

Wouldn't mind the ex Glasgow manager. 

1 hour ago, WestGorton1884 said:

Admittedly Woryna should have had more rides ,

but you do realize Belle Vue riders rode well tonight ?, and if not for a uncharacteristic low score from Dan Bewley 

And Fricke shedding a chain on the start line, we could have well hit the 50 plus mark .

So spare us the "Poole would have won with a different manager " line , thanks 

Its a fact. Not my problem if it rattles your cage.

You scored 48 points tonight.

We scored 42 points with terrible management skills. Anyone else would have used Kacper 7 times. 

He scored in every race.

Sundstrom and Worrall scored in 2 races between them. Therefore your lot are lucky Middlo kept sending those 2 riders out instead of sending out Woryna. 

1 hour ago, foreverblue said:

It is really onlly MFF who is saying that, what does he know, he doesn't attend any meetings, his opinion is meaningless.

Typical childish reply. I'm right and your wrong. 

You tell me what Middlo has done in the new era of British Speedway and then ill keep my mouth shut. 

Obviously you wont tell me anything....Because he hasn't done anything.

1 hour ago, WestGorton1884 said:

Ive just got back from a fantastic meeting at the NSS , and full credit to riders like Kurtz and Woryna

Heat 14 between Woryna and Tungate was one of the best ive seen at the track !! 

All this "Middlo cost us the win"..is utter bulls*** , and slightly disrespectful to both Poole and Belle Vue riders 

Its a fact.....See earlier reply but if you want to have a cry about it then go ahead. 

2 riders were sent out time after time despite running consistent last places. Which made it easier for your boys. 

Like i said earlier Kacper scored in every race Sundstrom & Worrall scored in 2 races between them. 

Prior to heat 14 the only riders Woryna had beaten were the Aces reserves, Sundstrom and Josh G. I wouldn't criticise Middleditch for failing to use him before then.

A brilliant nights racing. I always felt confident that we were going to win. Poole were lucky that Fricke's chain snapping gave them a point but they deserved it after putting up a good fight. 

• Like 1

Glad to see the cheats losing again. Surprising how many opinions are floating around when people didn't even go, bit insulting to the true fans who made the journey.

8 hours ago, Arthur54 said:

both have a real passion for the sport, the rest don't come close to those two

peter adams does thats for sure . anyway a good point for us last night

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1

9 hours ago, Matt Ford Fan said:

Stop with the excuses. Manager cost us the meeting. 

Linus done nothing in his next two rides after Heat 1. Should have been replaced in his last programmed ride.

You can't be much of a Matt Ford Fan 'cos everyone knows that Middlo and Ford and joined at the hip and the manager is going nowhere!

• Like 2

49 minutes ago, Fred Flange said:

I think Poole just about deserved a point but they only got it thanks to the EF in 13 and mistake in 15 by fricke.

I was not there it is true. However what I will say that in speedway, as in many things, there are always ifs and buts.

They probably balance themselves out over the season.