British Speedway Forum
Shaleshifter

Belle Vue Aces Vs Poole Pirates 25/6/18

41 minutes ago, Matt Ford Fan said:

Not saying he's a poor manager. Just putting out some constructive criticism

No your not,you are complaining about him and saying he should be replaced at every opportunity, It is destructive not constructive and if you were a Poole fan you would not be saying it but we all know you are not.

• Like 4

9 minutes ago, foreverblue said:

No your not,you are complaining about him and saying he should be replaced at every opportunity, It is destructive not constructive and if you were a Poole fan you would not be saying it but we all know you are not.

Yack yack yack bla bla bla. ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ.

24 minutes ago, Starman2006 said:

But you are saying he's a poor manager, management is not easy you can only work with whats at your disposal.  i mean, Neil doesnt say to Sunstrom and Worrell go out a finish last im very sure that both Matt and Neil are frustrated along with us the fans and im very sure the riders. Same as when Neil was Team GB manager, the flack he got then just wasnt warrented. Again he could only work with whats at his disposal. Yes Rosco's done well, but Neil would have done the same.
Even Neil will say its good to see the kids coming through, but we need to attract more kids into speedway and with the help of Vatch and Phil morris we can continue to improve. We need more open practice days and try and get a few more ex riders involed to help out, but setting up these things brings its problems, unlike Poland.
We should have won the WC in 0-4 and if you have a memory you will remember why we didnt, no fault of Neils.
You cannot force riders to ride here, if they dont want to they wont, simple as, so you have to make the most of what you have. and perhaps the powers that be need to listen to some of the more established managers and promoters to see if we can break that poland stranglehold
You have to remember, sinse Matt and Neil took the reines we have won 7 league titles  been r/up 3 times, and umpteen other Trophies, now dat aint bad for a poor manager dont you think..

Easy to win trophies when you have 2 World class riders in the team.

Real skills get put to the test when you have to get the best out of 1-7's not containing any world class riders.

14 minutes ago, Matt Ford Fan said:

Real skills get put to the test when you have to get the best out of 1-7's not containing any world class riders.

ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ

1 hour ago, Matt Ford Fan said:

And there waas me thinking you was a poole fan.You certainly missed the point, didnt you.  All that typing so you can have a pop.

10 minutes ago, Starman2006 said:

And there waas me thinking you was a poole fan.You certainly missed the point, didnt you.  All that typing so you can have a pop.

You're missing the point starman.

For example the last 4 league titles we won.

2015 - Janowski & Holder 

2014 - Ward, Holder, Janowski, Pawlicki & Milik 

2013 - Ward, Hancock & Janowski 

2011 - Ward & Holder

Therefore we should be winning the league in those years and Middlo's skills aren't being put to the test considering the 1-7's are head and shoulders above the rest.

....................................................................................................................

Now in the new era of British Speedway when Poole Speedway is no longer lining up with world class riders Middleditch has done nothing. 

Done nothing when his managerial skills are now being put to the test whilst having to manage a completely different teams consisting of riders who aren't on the same level as the teams mentioned above.

......................................................................................................................

Since the Elite League has been rebranded as the SGB Premiership this is what has happened at Poole.

Every year we get worse.

When riders leave Poole they kick on straight away at other clubs. 

Middleditch consistently makes excuses for under-performing riders. 

Middleditch hasn't got the best out of anyone. 

Just like in any sport someone has to take the blame for the performances over the last few years and you have to look at the manager. 

It's very Arsene Wenger like. All good things must come to an end and people are backing Middleditch on his reputation just like the Arsenal board did with Wenger.

Fair enough if it was one bad season then I would just say it's a bad year. But when we've had 3 bad season's on the spin and the majority of riders signed in those 3 years have under-performed then someone has to take the blame. 

7 hours ago, PHILIPRISING said:

IT was a generalisation ... tracks have a successful meeting then don't run for two or three weeks. Cannot keep blaming the World Cup. But if I said the sky was blue you would disagree.

Maybe so .but quite clearly  you never had a clue why Belle vue were not running next week.You would have to brain dead to run on the same night as a England World cup match .Nothing to do with blaming the world cup just common sense 

• Like 1

I van see MFF's point. But the person to blame for Poole's 2018 failure is whoever thought Kurtz would hold his own at #1. And allowed the Holder saga to continue with fans left in the dark.

I expected more fron Josh G & Sundstrom, also. Admittedly.

• Like 1

5 hours ago, orion said:

Maybe so .but quite clearly  you never had a clue why Belle vue were not running next week.You would have to brain dead to run on the same night as a England World cup match .Nothing to do with blaming the world cup just common sense 

doesn't stop Wimbledon. 

On 6/25/2018 at 10:03 PM, Matt Ford Fan said:

All Poole fans know that I want Middlo gone but if they're happy with him and happy with the way the club has gone the last few years then good luck to them.

11 hours ago, Matt Ford Fan said:

Not saying he's a poor manager. Just putting out some constructive criticism

Not saying he is a poor manager? You have a strange way of putting it then!!  :rolleyes:

• Like 1

On June 25, 2018 at 12:28 AM, Matt Ford Fan said:

Wouldn't mind the ex Glasgow manager. 

Its a fact. Not my problem if it rattles your cage.

You scored 48 points tonight.

We scored 42 points with terrible management skills. Anyone else would have used Kacper 7 times. 

He scored in every race.

Sundstrom and Worrall scored in 2 races between them. Therefore your lot are lucky Middlo kept sending those 2 riders out instead of sending out Woryna. 

Typical childish reply. I'm right and your wrong. 

You tell me what Middlo has done in the new era of British Speedway and then ill keep my mouth shut. 

Obviously you wont tell me anything....Because he hasn't done anything.

Its a fact.....See earlier reply but if you want to have a cry about it then go ahead. 

2 riders were sent out time after time despite running consistent last places. Which made it easier for your boys. 

Like i said earlier Kacper scored in every race Sundstrom & Worrall scored in 2 races between them. 

"want to have a cry about it "? , " rattled my cage "?.

Tell me, do you find it impossible to debate Speedway without throwing childish immature  comments in from the get go ?

I was at the meeting , and as well as Woryna rode, he didn't really impress until heat 14   

Edited by WestGorton1884
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, WestGorton1884 said:

"want to have a cry about it "? , " rattled my cage "?.

Tell me, do you find it impossible to debate Speedway without throwing childish immature  comments in from the get go ?

I was at the meeting , and as well as Woryna rode, he didn't really impress until heat 14   

I think you have got that all wrong WG1884, you can make a much better judgement on the meeting on your PC watching on speedway updates that actually at the track.

Edited by TesarRacing
  • Like 4

6 minutes ago, TesarRacing said:

I think you have got that all wrong WG1884, you can make a much better judgement on the meeting on your PC watching on speedway updates that actually at the meeting.

I expect we will get another keyboard warrior update tonight from wimborne road in which I look forward to just one difference though I will be there to see it happen :t:

• Like 4

10 hours ago, orion said:

HASN'T stopped Leicester ... racing against Wolves

37 minutes ago, PHILIPRISING said:

HASN'T stopped Leicester ... racing against Wolves

Why stop a meeting anyway ?