British Speedway Forum
Shaleshifter

Belle Vue Aces Vs Poole Pirates 25/6/18

2 hours ago, WestGorton1884 said:

"want to have a cry about it "? , " rattled my cage "?.

Tell me, do you find it impossible to debate Speedway without throwing childish immature  comments in from the get go ?

I was at the meeting , and as well as Woryna rode, he didn't really impress until heat 14   

Not the point though is it. Sundstrom and Worrall done nothing. Woryna was the better rider of the 3 because he scored in every race before Heat 14.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, TesarRacing said:

I think you have got that all wrong WG1884, you can make a much better judgement on the meeting on your PC watching on speedway updates that actually at the track.

You can actually. Because the only thing that matters is points. If someone is not scoring points then they should be fired.

Put in 110% all you like but if the team isn't getting any points in return for the riders effort then we wont win.

Shanes gave it 110% every week but he wasn't good enough to beat an opposing rider and it let the team down. 

It's the points that matter.....Because points win you meetings........The whole point of a Speedway meeting is to earn yourself and your team points.

• Haha 2

1 hour ago, PHILIPRISING said:

HASN'T stopped Leicester ... racing against Wolves

There is still time? 

8 hours ago, PHILIPRISING said:

HASN'T stopped Leicester ... racing against Wolves

Wow ..that is so  clever of them ..that clearly makes it the right to do then 

13 hours ago, hyderd said:

doesn't stop Wimbledon. 

Yet again well done to them a master stroke .

13 hours ago, hyderd said:

doesn't stop Wimbledon. 

If you mean the tennis, it kind of has as it's been delayed by a week. 

20 hours ago, Matt Ford Fan said:

You can actually. Because the only thing that matters is points. If someone is not scoring points then they should be fired.

Put in 110% all you like but if the team isn't getting any points in return for the riders effort then we wont win.

Shanes gave it 110% every week but he wasn't good enough to beat an opposing rider and it let the team down. 

It's the points that matter.....Because points win you meetings........The whole point of a Speedway meeting is to earn yourself and your team points.

You have spouted some rubbish on here but this really tops them all!! So the way a rider wins his points is of no consequence as to the possible tactics of a team manager!! Oh dear!

• Thanks 1