British Speedway Forum
Shaleshifter

Belle Vue Aces Vs Poole Pirates 25/6/18

1 hour ago, Steve Shovlar said:

No I didn’t. Stop making up lies, troll.

Steve dont bite mate, he's not worth the  time. Whatever you say you will always be wrong even if you are right.

24 minutes ago, lisa-colette said:

Since when does going on holiday mean you have quit the forum? 

That would be Starry’s insistence that he wouldn’t be back on the forum and shovelit’s absence for much longer than a holiday period :rolleyes: 

33 minutes ago, lisa-colette said:

Since when does going on holiday mean you have quit the forum? 

Thank you Lisa. My wife and I had 5 nights away. I was back on the forum the following week.

7 minutes ago, Steve0 said:

That would be Starry’s insistence that he wouldn’t be back on the forum and shovelit’s absence for much longer than a holiday period :rolleyes: 

Nothing to do with 2010. I took a break two years ago due to too much work and the forum was an unnecessary distraction. Wasn’t posting the year Pirates beat Belle Vue in the final.

• Like 3
  • Haha 1

16 minutes ago, Steve Shovlar said:

Nothing to do with 2010. I took a break two years ago due to too much work and the forum was an unnecessary distraction. Wasn’t posting the year Pirates beat Belle Vue in the final.

Think you need another break, you seem to have selective memory.

38 minutes ago, Trackrat said:

Think you need another break, you seem to have selective memory.

We all think you need a break! Your the one with a selective memory.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Steve Shovlar said:

No I didn’t. Stop making up lies, troll.

Why do you waste your time replying to Elplanko? Open stalker that contributes nothing to a forum discussion. Another pathetic multi alias - some very weird freaks out there - they get off on a reply but hate the silence. 

Calling Pinny!!!  Can you do it again? Exterminate!!!! 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

When you have blocked someone, is there a way of blocking their posts when they are quoted?

8 hours ago, Hodgy said:

Why do you waste your time replying to Elplanko? Open stalker that contributes nothing to a forum discussion. Another pathetic multi alias - some very weird freaks out there - they get off on a reply but hate the silence. 

Threats & name calling podgy. . .not very nice is it.

14 hours ago, foreverblue said:

We all think you need a break! Your the one with a selective memory.

Best way round people like him mate, is when you get a notification ignore it, you know the posters that are sivel and are decent posters, stick to them

Edited by Starman2006

I agree with most. I cant see the Pirates getting a point, but I think it could be 50-40 ish. Something like Brady 8, Linus 7, Richie 5, Klint 2, Josh 5,  Spanner 3, Kasper 10..?

15 hours ago, Hodgy said:

It probably is him again! Funny how since Gavans been exposed Trackrat has been posting more and more!!

Edited by Pinny
  • Haha 2