British Speedway Forum
Sign in to follow this  
racers and royals

Wolverhampton v Leicester Monday June 25th TV match

Well I might have s view on the outcome once I know Leicester's line-up.

• Like 1

Slamdunk home win. Lions are carrying too much baggage at the moment.

• Like 2

Wolves aren’t in form at the moment so could go either way.

With this meeting being on tv and prices not reduced to £10 how many will actually be there?.

Have just looked at pre booking tickets, with a rip off booking fee to get a ticket does anybody buy them this way, as it is not as if their meetings are a sell out. 

Judging by the fact our last 2 away performances were terrible, plus we have the usual scenario of riders missing, plus we have a young Polish rider who will probably struggle around Monmore, plus we have a no.1 who isn’t scoring much at the moment....I reckon it’s nailed on we’ll win. Not.

3 hours ago, stevebrum said:

Wolves aren’t in form at the moment so could go either way.

No. We are considerably, considerably, worse than yow

Wolves should win this fairly easily. They will be determined to make amends after the defeat last week and Leicester are weaker without King and Newman. Hopefully, the track will be prepared differently to last week when there was only the one racing line around the inside.

Edited by Aces51

According to the updates site Howarth has suffered a shoulder injury at Newcastle and been taken to hospital. Hopefully, it is nothing too serious and he will be fit to ride tomorrow but if not it will be difficult to cover his rides, especially at Monmore.

Edited by Aces51

11 hours ago, Aces51 said:

According to the updates site Howarth has suffered a shoulder injury at Newcastle and been taken to hospital. Hopefully, it is nothing too serious and he will be fit to ride tomorrow but if not it will be difficult to cover his rides, especially at Monmore.

Ricky Wells would just about fit I think

On 6/24/2018 at 9:11 AM, Big Al said:

Slamdunk home win. Lions are carrying too much baggage at the moment.

sarj is not baggage , he is class  .

• Haha 1