British Speedway Forum
Sign in to follow this  
Bagpuss

Somerset v King's Lynn 25/06/18

2 hours ago, Steve Shovlar said:

Vissing has been bought in for one sole purpose. Not be available tomorrow at Poole so Doyle, Holder, greebo and bwd can take his rides ensuring Somerset get past Poole in the KO cup. A week or so after that his services will be dispensed with.

It could pay you to talk to a few of your Poole/Somerset contacts regarding the actual truth behind your above assertion!...........In the meantime, I think you should file it along with all those America didn't go to the moon theories. :P  

• Like 2

46 minutes ago, womble53 said:

Firstly, thanks for your reply, but please tell me where I said it was ok? 

Secondly, the quote above was in reply to Tellboy & was about Michael Palm Toft in Heat 12 & not Doyley, so it may pay to read the post correctly before jumping in with both feet.

Thirdly, regarding Doyle's retirement in Heat 13, you wrote this........ 

To which I replied, "Appeared to come out on his second bike for Heat 15, certainly looked like a fresh bike to me", which I now believe to be true.

If you have a problem with Doyle's performance, fine, I don't have an issue with that but please at least read the posts correctly if you're going to try & dig me out over them.

Ive edited my reply no digging out or offence meant merely my opinion.Apologies if you took it that way. That will teach me for posting so late at night 

Edited by Always a RACER
Change
  • Like 1

53 minutes ago, Always a RACER said:

Ive edited my reply no digging out or offence meant merely my opinion.Apologies if you took it that way. That will teach me for posting so late at night 

No problem, it's all about opinions, no offence taken :)

• Like 1

6 hours ago, Steve Shovlar said:

Vissing has been bought in for one sole purpose. Not be available tomorrow at Poole so Doyle, Holder, greebo and bwd can take his rides ensuring Somerset get past Poole in the KO cup. A week or so after that his services will be dispensed with.

Nice to see another team taking advantage of the rules currently in place and doing nothing wrong, I cannot imagine who they got that from but Garry May does live in Poole.

• Like 2
  • Haha 1