Sign in to follow this  
Bagpuss

Somerset v King's Lynn 25/06/18

57 minutes ago, idh said:

Try

Najjer

Najjer

He did a great job last week

Thanks IDH - but unfortunately Monday's don't work very well for me so will be missing my first home match of the season tonight.

Bit of a shame as think it will be a close one. Rebels to edge it 46-44.

On 6/24/2018 at 12:01 PM, SomersetBlue said:

This is going to be our hardest meeting of the season imo. Kerr and Palm Toft have been rebels before so know the track. Lambert certainly enjoys riding it, NKI is a strong rider. Clegg and Andersen I think would have scored similar tbh. The main battle will be in the engine room between Vissing/ Lawson and Proctor/ Jorgensen. 

Can't wait to get down for my first meeting of the season at the OTA. 

Palm Toft although an ex-Rebel, rode 1 meeting for us last year.... and that was an away match! He didn't even ride a home meeting.

I think the KLS can sneak an away win here.

Lambert rode the best I have seen him at Swindon last week, TJ is a decent little trapper and MPT looks an absolute bonus at reserve.

If NKI can get close to double figures its 'game on'

3 hours ago, Daniel Smith said:

Even me, Mr Negative thinks King's Lynn will win this with ease. Apart from Doyle the Somerset line-up ain't good enough to wipe the backsides of the Stars team.

40-50

Or is this one of your 'Shovlar esq' posts where you're in win-win.... If Kings Lynn win, happy days.... If they lose, you can have a good old moan how they should of won.... happy days.

:rolleyes:

Surely MPT in HT 11 for Kerr and for Clegg in HT12

Ooopps ,forgot Lynn hadn't used TS :icon_smile_clown:

Edited by Bald Bloke

I may be wrong (and it’s a long time ago!), but I’m pretty certain after scoring about 7 in his first meeting at Somerset including a fall, Iversen went the rest of 2003 unbeaten at the OTA for Newport (has he ridden there since?).

Once he figured the track out, he was majestic around Somerset back then, and I’m glad he’s got a confidence boosting max at the same place 15 years later. 

Pleased with 2 points for the Stars. Good to see NKI banging in the points.

A good two points, a little disappointing to be four up after heat 13 and not win but Somerset are pretty formidable at home so it's probably a bit picky to criticise too much. Great to see Niels back to his best.

Well that was a good result for Lynn.Although 4pts up with 2 to go slightly disappointed.Maybe if Toft didn't have a retirement in ht 14 we may have got more.All we need now is a constant 1-7 and a 3 pt scoring number 7:D.

Nice to see Niels back to his best,hopefully.

Would have taken a draw before the meeting.  The big big big plus is a full house from NKI.  Corner turned ?

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, semion said:

Would have taken a draw before the meeting.  The big big big plus is a full house from NKI.  Corner turned ?

Lets hope so.Bit concerned about TJ and Kerr's form, but 2 points well deserved.

13 minutes ago, JT said:

I may be wrong (and it’s a long time ago!), but I’m pretty certain after scoring about 7 in his first meeting at Somerset including a fall, Iversen went the rest of 2003 unbeaten at the OTA for Newport (has he ridden there since?).

Once he figured the track out, he was majestic around Somerset back then, and I’m glad he’s got a confidence boosting max at the same place 15 years later. 

I was going to say the same thing - I think he must be the first and only rider to have scored 2 full maximums against Somerset.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Najjer said:

I was going to say the same thing - I think he must be the first and only rider to have scored 2 full maximums against Somerset.

He had two full houses there in 03 i remember, is this his first since?

• Like 1

Good result and Iversen back in the big points.

A recovery from losing at home and negates Somerset's win.

Just need Kerr to get going again 

Great result for lynn. Good to see iversen scoring well. I hope he’s finding some good form for himself as much as lynn. It’s been a shame seeing him off form

• Like 2