British Speedway Forum
SuperBear

SGB championship fours 1st July redcar

5 hours ago, BluPanther said:

So will people be calling for him to get a ban like they did for Jack Holder last year ?  :)

That will depend on whether he was actually advertised to ride (as Holder was last year right up to the friday before the meeting). Was Wells ever declared to ride by Edinburgh?

I never saw or heard Ricky's name mentioned in any line up for the fours... just like Rene or Nickolai were never listed in Workingtons line up for the same reasons... Poland took precedence.

3 minutes ago, shazza13 said:

I never saw or heard Ricky's name mentioned in any line up for the fours... just like Rene or Nickolai were never listed in Workingtons line up for the same reasons... Poland took precedence.

Over an apparent SGP Major event, just about sums up the situation and organisation.

• Like 1

47 minutes ago, Crump99 said:

Over an apparent SGP Major event, just about sums up the situation and organisation.

Unfortunately the event and its importance or otherwise was 2nd fiddle due to international calender priority being with Poland for Sundays

• Like 4

8 hours ago, snapper said:

Had to or chose to ?

Had to, Poland had priority over the 4s unless the rider was British then the 4s would’ve took priority, I believe.

What a class act Erik Riss was yesterday, and has been all this season, he can ride all tracks, very surprised he's not riding in the premier league.

• Like 1

13 minutes ago, NickH114 said:

What a class act Erik Riss was yesterday, and has been all this season, he can ride all tracks, very surprised he's not riding in the premier league.

He is class,slowly getting to the top IMO .Superb style and can ride all sizes of tracks with ease.

• Like 2

From people who attended the meeting I've heard nothing but good things so well done to all at Redcar.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, dontforgetthefueltapsbruv said:

Unfortunately the event and its importance or otherwise was 2nd fiddle due to international calender priority being with Poland for Sundays

That's what I said! Why you no risten?

Nice short trip for the Berwick bus lol. Not easy to control the dust in such a heat but there was no lack of effort in trying to. £2-50 for a can of Stella no complaints from the Berwick fans haha for all the people that questioned why Redcar got the meeting the answer was there yesterday. Well done to all involved proper speedway how it used to be when you go home with a black face and you have had a great day.

• Like 5

35 minutes ago, Crump99 said:

That's what I said! Why you no risten?

Pardon! :P

On 7/1/2018 at 11:49 AM, New era Panthers said:

I am glad that Panthers didn't get the nod to run this meeting , not a fan of 4's never have been but wish all riders a safe passage and I hope it turns out to be a successful meeting. 

Despite what Ged is quoted as saying now, it was made quite clear at the pre-season fans forum what had happened . 

Edited by PE7Panther

3 hours ago, dontforgetthefueltapsbruv said:

Pardon! :P

The chicken tasted rubbery :)