British Speedway Forum
TonyE

Peterborough v Lakeside 29 June

This one may well be a rehearsal for the Grand Final.....

13 minutes ago, dontforgetthefueltapsbruv said:

What, don't arrive early and bring your own sustenance!

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Barrow Boy 2 said:

Ben Morley withdrew from his last rides for IOW last night. Will he be ok for this one?

Ben declared fit

1 hour ago, Crump99 said:

What, don't arrive early and bring your own sustenance!

Not got the same ring as 'make it a date Friday at 8'

Just like the rest of the show even the slogans have gone downhill

Coming across to this one always a slight worry when a bit of a warnings put out about something. Getting to the pub next door about 5 so should be interesting. Fingers crossed

Is there anyone going to this meeting who would be able to text updates to the Updates site please? If so,  could you please send me a private message which includes your mobile number. 

Thanks 

2 hours ago, dontforgetthefueltapsbruv said:

I think you might be 50% right with that prediction...

Panthers now a strong looking side, Hammers weakened by the absence of Kyle. I would be surprised if Lakeside get anything out of this one, having to use r/r  for Kyle. Hope everyone stays safe on both teams. 

6 hours ago, New era Panthers said:

If showground management can't arrange catering facilities then they should at least give speedway promotion the chance to arrange something , I know its not the fault of speedway management but they I am sure would do a better job if given the chance , it's not ideal for visiting fans who would normally expect to be able to purchase refreshments

re. catering at the EoES

I suspect that it's not really profitable for catering vans.  Otherwise one of them would jump at the chance to stay on.  And past experience tells us that the EoES bods wouldn't allow Ged to arrange catering; doubt if he'd want the hassle anyway.

But surely it's bottom of the list of priorities - for Panthers and for fans.  The food on offer is pi55por quality anyway, and has been ever since the Grasmere Farms van (v. tasty sausages & burgers) disappeared from the scene.   Mind you, their dopey staff were so sloooow at serving that I stopped bothering long before that. 

And surely every Panthers fan knows it's wise to just pop a drink/flask, plus a sarnie (or whatever) into a bag.  As for visiting fans, nobody in their right minds would travel and rely on catering being available - or any good - at an away track!   

Getting back to the important stuff:  should be a cracker, and close win for Panthers....... 

Edited by PE7Panther

Pleased to say the full catering offer is in place for tonight!

2 hours ago, JeremyCorbynFan said:

Bacon is a heat leader around EOES, anyone who thinks the Panthers aren't going to win this by at least 10 is delusional. 

:rofl:  :rofl:  :rofl:

7 minutes ago, MANSE said:

How did LAWSON get a r/r ride in heat 7 tonight

If the championship have tac subs the same as the Premiership then it must have been a tac sub