British Speedway Forum
Fundinfan

Kent v Coventry

I don’t think he will ever set the world alight but I think he is good enough to best he occasional opposing rider 

On 6/26/2018 at 1:55 PM, whistlegang said:

crowds are up. have you ever been?!

Is that official or just your opinion ?

No,I have never been :angry:

18 hours ago, blueherb777 said:

Is that official or just your opinion ?

No,I have never been :angry:

Since Kent started I've missed no more than a dozen home meetings. It's official enough for you to take my word for it.

All you try and do is line yourself up for a dig at Len, that's the 'my opinion' part.

36 minutes ago, whistlegang said:

Since Kent started I've missed no more than a dozen home meetings. It's official enough for you to take my word for it.

All you try and do is line yourself up for a dig at Len, that's the 'my opinion' part.

I have not even mentioned him,I just said the picture from Monday indicated a small crowd.Me thinks you are getting a little worked up. :D

2 hours ago, blueherb777 said:

I have not even mentioned him,I just said the picture from Monday indicated a small crowd.Me thinks you are getting a little worked up. :D

Would have been interesting to see a wider shot than the one published in the Speedway Star this morning.