British Speedway Forum
ScunnyDan

Scorpions v Sheffield 29 June KOC 7.30

I think Scunthorpe will have enough to beat us especially if Charles is missing can't see 12 points been enough .

With the number of guest riders increasing by the hour, it's turned into Scunthorpe All Stars v Sheffield All Stars. 

Still, it's a speedway match helping to fill up the otherwise sparse fixture list.

Hope the water bowser is ready, need to keep the track watered throughout the meeting. If it gets slick and dusty Scunny will have no chance.

Is there anyone going to this meeting who would be able to text updates to the Updates site please? If so,  could you please send me a private message which includes your mobile number. 

Thanks 

1 hour ago, eric i said:

Hope the water bowser is ready, need to keep the track watered throughout the meeting. If it gets slick and dusty Scunny will have no chance.

Slick and Dusty sounds like a 60s pop duo.

Can't make up my mind to go or not.

Without Wright and Howarth Sheffield will suffer, without Nielsen and Garrity Scunthorpe will suffer.

Wasn't impressed with Schlein against Peterborough and the track could be dust.

So really it'll be riders from here there and everywhere riding in clouds of dust.

I'll see you there......

We've been suffering for a month without Nielsen, missed more than anyone else due to his sensational start to the season. I would hope that Schlein will not have the problems he had 2 weeks ago. Again, as I said a few weeks ago, this will be won or lost by the reserves. Sheffield look weaker tonight than last night with Sargeant replacing Shanes but that is a clerical error(but I hope I am wrong);) 

see tweets http://www.speedwaygb.co/homepage

The Sheffield web site says:-

SCUNTHORPE: Rory Schlein, Dimitri Berge, Josh Auty, Jake Allen, Jason Garrity R/R, Danny Phillips, Gino Manzares.
SHEFFIELD: Richie Worrall, Todd Kurtz, Lasse Bjerre, Broc Nicol, Ty Proctor, Georgie Wood, James Shanes.

Broc Nicol what a meeting.

Sheffield should have sorted this situation with Josh Bates out way sooner, it has hurt us.

Dimitri Berge = Yes Please.

i had sheff down as a win @ scunny . good effort from your team . all is not lost .