British Speedway Forum
Sign in to follow this  
Dave Stummings

Is Rye House the worst stadium in the Premiership?

Don't matter if it's the worst.. Running means a whole lot more :mad:

6 hours ago, cityrebel said:

Hows life treating you in the frozen north shads.

Life is good thanks. Been sweltering this week. Warmer than London, believe it or not. Happy to have speedway 2 minutes from home virtually every Saturday evening, although it’s not the same as watching your own team. 

2 hours ago, Shadders said:

Life is good thanks. Been sweltering this week. Warmer than London, believe it or not. Happy to have speedway 2 minutes from home virtually every Saturday evening, although it’s not the same as watching your own team. 

Fingers crossed that your team survive shads. Things are looking bleak at the moment, but until it's official, there's still hope.

1 hour ago, cityrebel said:

Fingers crossed that your team survive shads. Things are looking bleak at the moment, but until it's official, there's still hope.

Ideal scenario for me would be running in the second tier, so I could see them when they travel up north. I’m within a couple of hours drive of 5 Championship tacks

Swindon have the dreaded back straight bogs

• Haha 1

I can't believe that they are still standing! They were far from salubrious twenty years ago. No doubt the ones in the new stadium will smell sweetly, 

1 hour ago, waytogo28 said:

I can't believe that they are still standing! They were far from salubrious twenty years ago. No doubt the ones in the new stadium will smell sweetly, 

Lets hope the planned spot doesnt end up as the downstairs cloakroom of Number 76 No Speedway Avenue. ...

• Like 1

On 6/27/2018 at 3:47 PM, Mafiarule said:

I recon Swindon far worse. Rye house best chips in league

Would that be the old or the 'new' Swindon stadium? :D

4 hours ago, waytogo28 said:

Or like the new stadium maybe they will remain just a figment of someone's imagination.