British Speedway Forum
Sign in to follow this  
Guest GiveusaB

Birmingham V Kent 11th July ?

Guest GiveusaB

Just wondering what the possibility of moving this fixture is and if it's even been considered?

Potentially, England could well be playing in the World Cup Semi-Final and regardless of the die-hards/anti-football fans, I fear that the crowd will seriously be low for this one!?

Guest GiveusaB

From the Brummies forum.....This meeting is going ahead ?????????????????????????????

Guest GiveusaB
1 minute ago, Argos said:

Financial Disaster   

Absolutely stupid !

The owners must have more money than ...... ?

I think its crazy to be honest, Im not a huge football fan anymore so 9 times out of 10 I will go Brummies. However IF we beat Sweden then this will be the biggest match in years, how can any speedway club go up against that. We dont have a meeting the week after Mildenhall on the 25th July so why cant just move it then. Im pretty sure the kids have broken up by then so wont have school the next day, so if they really promote it we could get a decent crowd if the weather is good aswell. What perfect way to celebrate our 90th Anniversary rather then next week with not a big crowd

On 7/5/2018 at 7:37 AM, GiveusaB said:

From the Brummies forum.....This meeting is going ahead ?????????????????????????????

maybe the brummies promotion , don't have as much faith in England beating Sweden as you  

Yes 100% on as confirmed by the management on there fans forum, 

Guest GiveusaB
16 hours ago, adonis said:

maybe the brummies promotion , don't have as much faith in England beating Sweden as you  

BIG MISTAKE!!! ha ha....come on you LIONS!!!

7 minutes ago, GiveusaB said:

BIG MISTAKE!!! ha ha....come on you LIONS!!!

certainly looks like it ,  I dont want to see B.Ham take a financial hit in the hard times , but it looks as if they will . waht a refreshing change to have a game of football with no divng on the floor and no shirt pulling , 

Guest GiveusaB
37 minutes ago, adonis said:

certainly looks like it ,  I dont want to see B.Ham take a financial hit in the hard times , but it looks as if they will . waht a refreshing change to have a game of football with no divng on the floor and no shirt pulling , 

Spot on ! good referee too!

Swindon have postponed their meeting on Wednesday to avoid a clash with the semifinal - really hope Brum reconsider their stance.......

1 hour ago, GiveusaB said:

Spot on ! good referee too!

seen sense now and called it off 

Guest GiveusaB

Exactly why i flagged it up on the 29th of June ???