British Speedway Forum
Sign in to follow this  
jenga

apology to workington speedway .

On Saturday, June 30, 2018 at 3:07 PM, waytogo28 said:

What is clear is that the "crowd" is now so thin at many clubs, that someone with strong but fair views of the promotion can be easily spotted and picked out.

Speedway will soon be announcing the crowd changes rather than the rider ones...

What level of 'Guest' replacement can you get for Jenga?

Or will a SR facilty be granted? (Supporter Replacement):D:rolleyes:

26 minutes ago, mikebv said:

Speedway will soon be announcing the crowd changes rather than the rider ones...

A think the 'guest' replacement would be interesting.

44 minutes ago, mikebv said:

if you are going to get a guest replacement for me , you will have to find at least another 6 to fill the void . 

i have done my bit in apologising and i now wait for confirmation from the promotion to find out how i stand . i have returned the ball into their court and await a decision from them ..  hopefully before Fridays meeting v Berwick .

msg or post will do fine . thank you .JENGA . 

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Daytripper said:

Spot on. The paying public are entitled to voice an opinion,,  and promoters should ignore t hose opinions at their peril, if they want to stay  in business. However there is an obligation on the public to be fair and constructive when posting opinions on a public forum. 

However, when the critic thinks he is funny when he isn't, constantly posts things that go beyond fair and constructive criticism in a manner that is snidey childish and boorish, not only about his own club but knocks others clubs and their supporters, and just goes on and on without knowing when to stop, then the promotion are entitled to consider whether that sniping is damaging their business and take action as they think fit. 

The sport can't afford to lose a single supporter or even less  so a single club. For the sake of the sport let's all try to be constructive, fair , articulate and balanced when we criticise. 

Workington didn't chose to be in they situation they are in. I wish them and their supporters well and hope they come through these difficulties.

Don't think Daytripper is a Panthers fan, face facts Jenga, you are a pillock.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

2 hours ago, jenga said:

if you are going to get a guest replacement for me , you will have to find at least another 6 to fill the void . 

i have done my bit in apologising and i now wait for confirmation from the promotion to find out how i stand . i have returned the ball into their court and await a decision from them ..  hopefully before Fridays meeting v Berwick .

msg or post will do fine . thank you .JENGA . 

Hope they bar you for life.

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, proud panther said:

Hope they bar you for life.

it will only be for about 10 meetings tho !

good to see your hormones running riot after your 4,s win .

Edited by jenga

On 6/30/2018 at 2:25 PM, proud panther said:

Hope you stop posting crap on Panthers threads now, and realise you are offensive and annoying. And you still aren't funny, even though you obviously think you are.

Spot on. :t:

On 6/30/2018 at 2:40 PM, jenga said:

i was wonder (sic) when that was going to come from a peterborough fan . congratulations on that  . no offence intended !

in a hole and still digging......  :rolleyes: 

Edited by PE7Panther
  • Like 1

12 hours ago, PE7Panther said:

in a hole and still digging......  :rolleyes: 

thats the way i like it !

but dont worry , i will make it extra wide for both of us and bigger at the top  so you can get your fat,thick head in !

good to see you altering my post to suit yourself . page 3 , first post . well done on the 4,s away from home as well . thats twice i have said that .

Edited by jenga

:rolleyes: This thread should have been put up and then locked . 4 pages of tripe , folk sticking their 2 penneth in for whats its worth . Jenga is like Marmite ....but posting personal comments you have to be prepared for the consequences. It's a Forum everyone has opinions but when people are naming and hurling personal comments towards them , a step too far.

Apology made...lets hope we don't have another 4 pages of it 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Taylorj said:

:rolleyes: This thread should have been put up and then locked . 4 pages of tripe , folk sticking their 2 penneth in for whats its worth . Jenga is like Marmite ....but posting personal comments you have to be prepared for the consequences. It's a Forum everyone has opinions but when people are naming and hurling personal comments towards them , a step too far.

Apology made...lets hope we don't have another 4 pages of it 

If Steve Whitehead came on here and accepted the apology it's all over, up to now tho it's just apology made, two different things? :unsure:

• Like 1

Not sure why there was need for any apology really.

Does anybody take Jenga seriously.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

2 hours ago, spin king said:

Not sure why there was need for any apology really.

Does anybody take Jenga seriously.

Well in this case, lets hope so.

• Like 1