British Speedway Forum
Shaleshifter

Poole Pirates Vs Belle Vue Aces 4/7/18

8 minutes ago, DC2 said:

Just hazarding a guess, and it’s only a guess, but might it just be because ...

.... the Poole team is crap?  :)

I know you are still on the windup but I don’t think Poole are crap - they just haven’t performed to their potential - and the team was built around reaching and exceeding their potential!

It seems that good riders have turned into average riders at Poole this season - this could be partly down to the track and partly because they are just not gelling as a team.

I’m not complaining because the team was built around ringers and it just hasn’t happened for them - as a team.

Edited by Steve0

9 minutes ago, Steve0 said:

I know you are still on the windup but I don’t think Poole are crap - they just haven’t performed to their potential - and the team was built around reaching and exceeding their potential!

It seems that good riders have turned into average riders at Poole this season - this could be partly down to the track and partly because they are just not gelling as a team.

I’m not complaining because the team was built around ringers and it just hasn’t happened for them - as a team.

I think you need to join Trackprat and DC2 .{ Ringers } ?

Edited by Starman2006

2 minutes ago, Starman2006 said:

I think you need to join Trackprat.{ Ringers } ?

Having riders on false starting averages ARE ringers - all within the rules but ringers nonetheless! Karma when they don’t do so well though!

• Like 3

57 minutes ago, Steve0 said:

Having riders on false starting averages ARE ringers - all within the rules but ringers nonetheless! Karma when they don’t do so well though!

I really dont know how you can say that if its above board,  They are there to be had by anybody, even your mob.

last couple of yrs not many teams would have wanted our signings starry,like you said  wed is probably a must win,and im still pretty optimistic about the rest of the season

If our team dont beat the belle vue riders out the gate i reckon the result will be the same as last week 

Edited by ray c

34 minutes ago, Starman2006 said:

I really dont know how you can say that if its above board,  They are there to be had by anybody, even your mob.

Whether or not they are there to be had by everyone or just Poole - they were still ringers!  It’s not anti-Poole and if you can’t see that they were ringers then you are dillusional.  Why would Swindon want any of them - have you looked at the league table recently?

• Like 1

Aces on a roll right now. With team changes it’s a great time to take an away win.

1 hour ago, Steve0 said:

Whether or not they are there to be had by everyone or just Poole - they were still ringers!  It’s not anti-Poole and if you can’t see that they were ringers then you are dillusional.  Why would Swindon want any of them - have you looked at the league table recently?

Didn’t see Steve0 moaning much on here last season when Museliak signed for Swindon. He was the biggest ringer in the sports recent history.

• Haha 2

Reserves will  be the winner here and pooled are much stronger. 

But with it being the Danes first meeting and covatti not a regular at Poole we have to take advantage here. 

10 minutes ago, Steve Shovlar said:

Didn’t see Steve0 moaning much on here last season when Museliak signed for Swindon. He was the biggest ringer in the sports recent history.

It actually started with me defending Poole - won’t bother next time! :rolleyes:

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, Steve0 said:

It actually started with me defending Poole - won’t bother next time! :rolleyes:

It might have with the first sentence, but you soon put the boot in.

Will Jason Garrity have recovered from his spill at Sheffield.

16 minutes ago, Steve0 said:

No i wouldnt, you'l just dig yourself a deeper hole ..:rofl::nono:

8 minutes ago, Steve Shovlar said:

It might have with the first sentence, but you soon put the boot in.

You have a very strange view of “putting the boot in”.   I thought it was very mild against what others have said