British Speedway Forum
Shaleshifter

Poole Pirates Vs Belle Vue Aces 4/7/18

3 minutes ago, Starman2006 said:

No i wouldnt, you'l just dig yourself a deeper hole ..:rofl::nono:

Your irony isn’t lost on me!

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Steve Shovlar said:

Didn’t see Steve0 moaning much on here last season when Museliak signed for Swindon. He was the biggest ringer in the sports recent history.

It was an amazing piece of scouting by Rosco and won us the league. When Poole do it then its cheating and its backfired anyway as they have been plop!!!

3 hours ago, thecoombdog said:

It was an amazing piece of scouting by Rosco and won us the league. When Poole do it then its cheating and its backfired anyway as they have been plop!!!

So you are confirming a fellow Swindon fan is a hypocrite? Good to know! :drink:

6 hours ago, lisa-colette said:

So you are confirming a fellow Swindon fan is a hypocrite? Good to know! :drink:

I was joking. "Ringers" are always going to be part of speedway. This year Poole had lots of potential improvers and as a result a lot of people, myself included, thought they would walk the league. 

• Like 2

6 hours ago, thecoombdog said:

I was joking. "Ringers" are always going to be part of speedway. This year Poole had lots of potential improvers and as a result a lot of people, myself included, thought they would walk the league. 

They have 'walked' the league so far -- certainly their gating has been at walking pace!!:D

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, Skidder1 said:

They have 'walked' the league so far -- certainly their gating has been at walking pace!!:D

Haha!!! At least you can have laugh about it!

1 hour ago, Skidder1 said:

Could the gating thing be down to them moving the start line back. Home riders can't get dialled in as its a different surface than they was used to before ? Just a thought.

1 hour ago, Bald Bloke said:

Could the gating thing be down to them moving the start line back. Home riders can't get dialled in as its a different surface than they was used to before ? Just a thought.

No not at all. If anything all the riders were keener when the start was in its original place. We are just not making starts, and we need to change that.

10 minutes ago, Starman2006 said:

No not at all. If anything all the riders were keener when the start was in its original place. We are just not making starts, and we need to change that.

I meant the start line has been moved back, so the starting area is different to the old one, that had no doubt been packed and ripped up loads of times. I meant not dialled into the new starting surface. I think you thought I meant not dialled into the track. Maybe I should have worded it better Starry :t:

Or maybe i'm reading your reply wrong :oops:

8 minutes ago, Bald Bloke said:

I meant the start line has been moved back, so the starting area is different to the old one, that had no doubt been packed and ripped up loads of times. I meant not dialled into the new starting surface. I think you thought I meant not dialled into the track. Maybe I should have worded it better Starry :t:

Just another excuse for poor form I think.

The problem is clearly Worrall and Grazonek. Neither have done anything of note this year.

16 minutes ago, Steve Shovlar said:

The problem is clearly Worrall and Grazonek. Neither have done anything of note this year.

Ummm, what about Worrall in the KL meeting. Heats 13 and 15? He's not really a top 2 rider anyway. 

30 minutes ago, sugarray said:

Just another excuse for poor form I think.

Or even not good enough :party:

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Bald Bloke said:

The start is the same as its always been, its just been moved back 6 mtrs. We are just not hitting it, nothing else.