British Speedway Forum
Shaleshifter

Poole Pirates Vs Belle Vue Aces 4/7/18

2 hours ago, foreverblue said:

He must have a very short memory if he has never heard a Belle Vue fan cheering an opposing rider crashing

It happens at all tracks even though it’s wrong, anyone that claims different is wrong.

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Fred Flange said:

You always get the odd moron cheering but it's when you can hear a massive cheer from the crowd on TV/video that sets some teams fans apart. Wolves fans even cheered the crash when thorsell broke his back!!

Aces fans are as bad as any others for cheering when a rider falls. Back to your usual default setting of attacking Wolves.

all we need is you to being up the horror track and personal attacks to return to normal form.

• Like 1

Have to agree with Shovie's assessment of the Cook performance.

If Cookie hadn't jumped straight up and gesticulated like the pantomime villain  (at the crowd or his bike - I'm not sure which?) then he would undoubtedly have got the round of applause as he walked back to the pits in the same way that Drozdz did twice when coming to grief.

Not many BV fans there last night but a few cheers when Kacper went down too - not from any Poole fans.

Edited by Skidder1
  • Like 1

10 minutes ago, Skidder1 said:

Have to agree with Shovie's assessment of the Cook performance.

If Cookie hadn't jumped straight up and gesticulated like the pantomime villain  (at the crowd or his bike - I'm not sure which?) then he would undoubtedly have got the round of applause as he walked back to the pits in the same way that Drozdz did twice when coming to grief.

Not many BV fans there last night but a few cheers when Kacper went down too - not from any Poole fans.

Complete and utter nonsense. 

Why???

So BV fans at Poole last night cheered when Woryna crashed ?

1 hour ago, BurntFaceMan said:

The only time somebody should be banned is if they are being directly abusive or harassing towards another member. And bans should be applied based on a fixed set of rules, and not who the admin does and doesn't like.

So you feel that Phil the Ace should not be banned for his nasty little pop at me ?

Why post rubbish just to get a rise. Speedway fans are essentially in mourning and your only interest is post this nonsense. 

Leave us alone  

Just now, WestGorton1884 said:

So BV fans at Poole last night cheered when Woryna crashed ?

No. 

• Like 1

10 hours ago, The Doctor... said:

If he's banned for what i presume he has, it's a poor day. 

So your quite ok with the fact that Phil the Ace  had a very nasty little pop at me then, Sorry old son, if you do then clearly you shoiuld go the same way. Doctor...

Edited by Starman2006

4 minutes ago, ouch said:

No. 

Well the 2 Aces fans that I saw on the 3rd/4th bend jumped up and punched the air!!  So therefore by definition ALL BV fans must be the same!!? ;):rolleyes::cheers:

Edited by Skidder1
  • Like 2

6 minutes ago, Skidder1 said:

Well the 2 Aces fans that I saw on the 3rd/4th bend jumped up and punched the air!!  So therefore by definition ALL BV fans must be the same!!? ;):rolleyes::cheers:

Stop it, it’s unnecessary. 

9 minutes ago, ouch said:

Stop it, it’s unnecessary. 

There were a lot of crashes last night non more so than heat 2, ive not seen that for a long time. Im very pleased that all the riders got up and walked away in one piece nobody likes to see a rider get hurt... But, in the past you and all your cronies have in some shape or form pulled us poole fans Matt and the club to pieces with some of your comments. You reap what you sow. Remember that.

Edited by Starman2006
  • Like 1

Just like i commented on the decline of speedway thread, yet another track with hardly any shale, at least on the inside, these tracks where they are bare on the inside and grippy on the outside are more dangerous than tracks that are bare all over.

Almost every video shown on youtube now via speedway great Britain shows tracks with massive blue grooves where the track is down to the base and its just rubber from the tyres, and as soon as someone spits on that its turns to an ice rink.

1 minute ago, marko said:

Just like i commented on the decline of speedway thread, yet another track with hardly any shale, at least on the inside, these tracks where they are bare on the inside and grippy on the outside are more dangerous than tracks that are bare all over.

Almost every video shown on youtube now via speedway great Britain shows tracks with massive blue grooves where the track is down to the base and its just rubber from the tyres, and as soon as someone spits on that its turns to an ice rink.

Not sure where you were watching, but from my seat there was plenty of material on the track. It was well maintained throughout the meeting also considering the heat last night.  The aces simply didn't turn up and they were punished. 

• Like 3