British Speedway Forum
Shaleshifter

Poole Pirates Vs Belle Vue Aces 4/7/18

3 minutes ago, marko said:

Just like i commented on the decline of speedway thread, yet another track with hardly any shale, at least on the inside, these tracks where they are bare on the inside and grippy on the outside are more dangerous than tracks that are bare all over.

Really ..?

3 hours ago, ouch said:

Trolling. Nice try, though poor circumstance. Not surprised. 

Not trolling just trying to give a balanced view which you seem incapable of.

• Like 1

I doubt think anybody would suggest it was every Poole fan who cheered when Cook fell. You have only to look at Twitter where a number of Poole fans have expressed their disgust at the cheering.

I wasn't there last night. I stopped making the long journey to Poole when they decided that leaving the holes and bumps was a good idea but looking at the updates it seems it was from the gate in almost every race.   Which maybe explains the tape exclusions. The race where Cook came from 15 metres to pass Jakobsen and fell whilst chasing Sundstrom seems  to have been the most exciting of the night. 

• Like 1

I wasn't there, just going from the video evidence, not saying the track was crap, I am saying that there is a blue groove going into the first bend and it looked dry and dusty although that gets a pass because of the heat wave.

In the interests of being unbiased, my own track hasn't been perfect this season either in that respect.

• Like 1

39 minutes ago, Fred Flange said:

Yawn, lol!

Back to your default setting of attacking Belle Vue with nothing to back it up. Just post a video of Aces fans cheering loudly when a rider crashes, you can't because there isn't one. 

See post below. Belle Vue have fans that do exactly the same thing.  No surprise you accuse one club of it when as previously stated it happens at every track. Obviously you will deny that. Are you in Egypt as you must be in De Nile.

26 minutes ago, Skidder1 said:

Well the 2 Aces fans that I saw on the 3rd/4th bend jumped up and punched the air!!  So therefore by definition ALL BV fans must be the same!!? ;):rolleyes::cheers:

Happens at all tracks. To argue against it is just stirring for the sake of it. No surprise tho.

Why is everyone sniping at each other come on lets all embrace in a group hug and sing Kumbaya

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

23 minutes ago, Aces51 said:

I doubt think anybody would suggest it was every Poole fan who cheered when Cook fell. You have only to look at Twitter where a number of Poole fans have expressed their disgust at the cheering.

I wasn't there last night. I stopped making the long journey to Poole when they decided that leaving the holes and bumps was a good idea but looking at the updates it seems it was from the gate in almost every race.   Which maybe explains the tape exclusions. The race where Cook came from 15 metres to pass Jakobsen and fell whilst chasing Sundstrom seems  to have been the most exciting of the night. 

And they were left there on purpose were they ? Mate i can tell you now we have had a lot of problems with the track, more so the shale. We are not the only track to experience problems. Our boys are working hard to correct the problems and certainly, nobody wants to see any rider get hurt. Tape exclusions have no baring on the track, riders just have to learn to be a little bit more patient, if you anticipate the start great, then it should be a goer, but if you try to anticipate the start and you hit the tapes then you should pay the price, this should apply to ALL riders., there were several overtakes last night, it wasnt all from the gate.

16 minutes ago, Fred Flange said:

I would never accuse someone of moronic behaviour without a back up.

https://youtu.be/qDogM6iST70

(One fat bloke in a blue top is actually clapping Cooks smash!!)

Whenever Aces fans are accused of similar it is usually based on hearsay with nothing to back it up, something you have done on a regular basis over the years. 

No the bloke in blue was clapping him getting up as he realised he wasn't injured. To suggest any fan would be happy a rider was injured is ridiculous.

You should hear the cheering when Nicki P goes down at Cardiff.

Edited by foreverblue
  • Like 1

9 minutes ago, foreverblue said:

You started it.

Incorrect. 

18 minutes ago, Fred Flange said:

I would never accuse someone of moronic behaviour without a back up.

https://youtu.be/qDogM6iST70

(One fat bloke in a blue top is actually clapping Cooks smash!!)

Whenever Aces fans are accused of similar it is usually based on hearsay with nothing to back it up, something you have done on a regular basis over the years. 

Aces tinted as per usual.

Some Aces fans bring shame on the club on their travels. I’m sure that’s ditto most clubs. Nothing required to back that up.

reading what you want into a situation as per usual.

• Like 2

6 minutes ago, Fred Flange said:

You are obviously trolling the thread as you still have nothing but hearsay to back up your comments.

You are obviously red black and white tinted. No surprise. 

Just seen video. Come on, Cook slid off whilst racing hard. It’s a bit of banter snowflakes. 

• Like 3

If my memory serves me correctly, didn't Nicki Pedersen recieve a huge cheer at Cardiff when he slid off years ago in front of a banner "taxi for Pedersen"? 

Rightly or wrongly it happens at all tracks and will continue to do so. I highly doubt any true fan wishes to see a rider hurt and will more often than not applaud a fallen rider for clearing the track or getting up after a nasty spill. A great example for both situations being drozdz last night. 

• Like 2