British Speedway Forum
Shaleshifter

Poole Pirates Vs Belle Vue Aces 4/7/18

7 minutes ago, foreverblue said:

No I did not you said in your typical trolling style.

Poor response from Craig as he knew where he was.

Regular occurrence there as they are not really speedway people, they just like to see Poole win whether it’s  tiddly winks, bridge or speedway

If you think that’s a trolling post then god help you. 

All your subsequent post we’re classic trolling posts for which you are now blocked. 

2 minutes ago, ouch said:

If you think that’s a trolling post then god help you. 

All your subsequent post we’re classic trolling posts for which you are now blocked. 

Oh no they were not just offering a bit of balance to the blindingly biased Belle Vue usual suspects, you and Fred must have a good old natter on match days!

Edited by foreverblue
  • Like 1

36 minutes ago, poole keith said:

mark lemon is quoted as saying there were some poor decisions made at belle vues expense last night ,the ref was kept busy but i thought they were all straightforward  calls, did i miss something?

Nothing wrong with Dave Robertsons decisions last night imo.

50 minutes ago, poole keith said:

mark lemon is quoted as saying there were some poor decisions made at belle vues expense last night ,the ref was kept busy but i thought they were all straightforward  calls, did i miss something?

Lemmo is clearly a member of the Diego Maradona 'Columbia Support' group!!!:blink:

• Like 3
  • Haha 2

7 minutes ago, Starman2006 said:

Perhaps Lemon was reflecting on a BAD day all round for BV. Lost 6 points wiped as a result of losing the wins against RH and maybe thought he would beat Poole as well after the inconsistencies of this season. That is in effect 9 points down the swannie in less than 24 hours.

Am pleased a ref manned up to Cook an his constant jump starting. have witnessed it also in the GP where he has tried it on. Think he gets away with it quite a bit probably over here so can't complain if he finally gets pulled for trying it a few times too often.

Don't get me wrong as he is a totally commited BV rider and supporter and you can see it hurts him big time when they have lost out in finals and play offs. Nothing wrong with such commitment but ultimately all riders have to follow as much as possible the standing start and not constantly rolling or jump starting. It takes special talent to get away with rolling. Just ask Hans Anderson who has mastered it over the years but within the rules ;).

They should be ok for the play offs but doubt they will finish top thus missing out on semi choice ??. The 9 points missed wont help that cause.

• Like 1

26 minutes ago, Starman2006 said:

think thats pretty much what i implied,i was asking if anybody knew what mark lemon was unhappy about in his quote

• Like 1

2 hours ago, foreverblue said:

Not hearsay I expect like the rest of he has seen it with his own eyes and heard it with his ears.

jus typical of Belle Vue fans to play the we are holier than thou card.

Typical of Belle Vue fans ?

Every team as idiots following them 

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, Orbiter said:

Come on lets show a human cup of kindness 

not much chance on a poole thread im afraid :t:

5 hours ago, Starman2006 said:

So your quite ok with the fact that Phil the Ace  had a very nasty little pop at me then, Sorry old son, if you do then clearly you shoiuld go the same way. Doctor...

Unless i missed something else, he wrote that you were an idiot before you illness and were an idiot after, or words close to that ?

Granted it's an insult, but come on, it's just saying he thinks you're an idiot.  Just because the word illness is brought in doesn't change the sentiment - if anything it says you've made such a positive recovery that you're the same person as you were before on here..  

I broke my back years ago and was nearly paralysed - i'm sure people thought i was dick before and am still a dick after..i'd never use an injury or an illness as some kind of crutch to lean on tho - if people are going to put their medical conditions or personal information out in the public domain, you've got to surely expect that sometimes they will be used against you when some mud slinging begins.  You're clearly well enough to be posting here and getting yourself into these scrapes again, so that's a good thing healthwise - not sure why it needs to be used as some kind of defence mechanism when threads/comments  start to go against you.

• Like 2

7 minutes ago, Fred Flange said:

Loudness of cheering a crash ∝ number if idiots

To be honest Craig had been excluded twice for breaking the tapes prior to the crash in which it fueled the situation . Nobody was cheering when all four rider's came down together on the first corner of heat 2 deadly silence .

• Like 2

22 minutes ago, The Doctor... said:

Unless i missed something else, he wrote that you were an idiot before you illness and were an idiot after, or words close to that ?

Granted it's an insult, but come on, it's just saying he thinks you're an idiot.  Just because the word illness is brought in doesn't change the sentiment - if anything it says you've made such a positive recovery that you're the same person as you were before on here..  

I broke my back years ago and was nearly paralysed - i'm sure people thought i was dick before and am still a dick after..i'd never use an injury or an illness as some kind of crutch to lean on tho - if people are going to put their medical conditions or personal information out in the public domain, you've got to surely expect that sometimes they will be used against you when some mud slinging begins.  You're clearly well enough to be posting here and getting yourself into these scrapes again, so that's a good thing healthwise - not sure why it needs to be used as some kind of defence mechanism when threads/comments  start to go against you.

But he shouldnt  be putting things like that on here, the bloke doesnt even know me.  Reguardless of what he thinks. As i said, if you read my posts, i will respond and talk to anybody, even DC '2 posted a decent post yesterday, which i responded to. But i will not have things like that put on here by posters who dont even know me.

5 minutes ago, Starman2006 said:

But he shouldnt  be putting things like that on here, the bloke doesnt even know me.  Reguardless of what he thinks. As i said, if you read my posts, i will respond and talk to anybody, even DC '2 posted a decent post yesterday, which i responded to. But i will not have things like that put on here by posters who dont even know me.

What flavour Pie do you like