British Speedway Forum
Shaleshifter

Poole Pirates Vs Belle Vue Aces 4/7/18

Including yesterday Craig has one  exclusion recorded in the averages section. He could have gone off 15mtrs and finished last but he only has three lasts. It’s unlikely he would have finished higher on the UKs gate & go tracks so it looks like Poole fans are once again making stuff up purely to get a rise out of opposition fans. Indeed several Poole riders have poorer stats than Craig. 

Can I please please ask that you stop trolling as even when on ignore it blocks up the thread with nonsense. 

STOP IT!!

1 hour ago, WestGorton1884 said:

The patronizing "oop north" comment just about sums up why any serious speedway debate with Starman is futile ,

Having said that,

i would never wish such a serious illness on anyone , hope he makes complete recovery  

Pehaps i should have put a smilley after the oop notth bit,  clearly you dont understand something which is humour than something that is deadly serious.
Im still going through the mill mate, and no its not been nice, what with my tinitus being made doubly worse by fluid caught behind the ear drum,
Try going to bed with noise screaming out of your ear, and because you get stressed then fluid on the head feels like its running down the sides of you head, its not but it is inside. Yes its draining away, but its eary.

Edited by Starman2006

1 hour ago, colin wood said:

I don't condone theseTwitter tweets they are cheap and nasty.But I stand by what I posted about starmans digs at BV.

What digs are them then ?

55 minutes ago, Bald Bloke said:

I've never used ignore before...What a plank.

Thanks for digging all this up lads, much appreciated.  :t:

I was alerted to a post I would normally have missed. It says any rider that crashes or gets injured, had it coming to them as their supporters said something Poole fan(s) disagreed with. 

Chilling. 

Reported. 

• Like 1

What is it with Belle Vue fans?

Can’t they take defeat gracefully?

Your team was beaten fair and square. Sould like the Colombians, blaming the ref, the opposition fans etc. Pathetic!

• Like 2

2 hours ago, Eric said:

FOR THOSE OF YOU WHO ARE STICKING UP FOR PHIL THE ACE.

CHECK HIS TWEETS OUT!

The guy should have died mo the ago after his brain hemorage. He's a tool. He's a Poole fan Mark. Spouts rubbish and just gets into arguments all the time

Retweet

What a vile piece of doggy doo this guy is. I hope everyone puts this idiot on ignore if he comes back.... 

11 minutes ago, Steve Shovlar said:

Your team was beaten fair and square. Sould like the Colombians, blaming the ref, the opposition fans etc. Pathetic!

Can always tell when your team wins - your posts have a special tone! :rolleyes:

Edited by Steve0
  • Like 2

54 minutes ago, Starman2006 said:

Pehaps i should have put a smilley after the oop notth bit,  clearly you dont understand something which is humour than something that is deadly serious.
Im still going through the mill mate, and no its not been nice, what with my tinitus being made doubly worse by fluid caught behind the ear drum,
Try going to bed with noise screaming out of your ear, and because you get stressed then fluid on the head feels like its running down the sides of you head, its not but it is inside. Yes its draining away, but its eary.

Mate , i genuinely wish you all the best for the future , :t:

5 minutes ago, BluPanther said:

What a vile piece of doggy doo this guy is. I hope everyone puts this idiot on ignore if he comes back.... 

While I don’t condone his tweet, PhiltheAce is usually a good contributor to this forum - interesting that it was the troll who “stirred the pot” - but it was there for anyone to see if they felt that way inclined.  To be banned for calling someone an idiot does seem a bit harsh but those are the rules.  Think it’s best to move on...

• Like 2

15 minutes ago, Steve Shovlar said:

Which Belle Vue fans have blamed the ref or the Poole fans for the defeat? Some complained about the cheering when Cook fell, which is perfectly reasonable comment and nothing to do with the result of the match and I haven't seen any suggestion by an Aces fan that any decision by the referee affected the result.

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, WestGorton1884 said:

Mate , i genuinely wish you all the best for the future , :t:

Thanks mate, much appreciated  :t:

• Like 1

51 minutes ago, Aces51 said:

Which Belle Vue fans have blamed the ref or the Poole fans for the defeat? Some complained about the cheering when Cook fell, which is perfectly reasonable comment and nothing to do with the result of the match and I haven't seen any suggestion by an Aces fan that any decision by the referee affected the result.

Fans are alright. Sponsors on the other hand....:unsure: :blink:

9 hours ago, Fred Flange said:

Who posted that or is it just more gormless trolling. 

Oh, its okay I've worked out where you heard it, planet brum ha ha!

Lovely red white and black specs you have.

#justiceforphil

#philwasright