British Speedway Forum
Shaleshifter

Poole Pirates Vs Belle Vue Aces 4/7/18

3 hours ago, Starman2006 said:

i also feel very strongly, that changes should be made at the top of the management comittee

We are boringly and regularly told that the BSPA can internally vote for XYZ idea or person and bring about changes quite easily but I really don't believe that it is so straightforward or changes for the better would have been made long before this. No group of business men & women could be so stupid as to watch for over 10 years while their business melted away. Could they?

3 hours ago, Starman2006 said:

Im pleased to see this , yes we can move on. We all stick up for our clubs and rightly so, sometimes some might go a little to far in that respect.
But we, all the fans now have our own fight, we all need to come together for the good of british speedway in this country, im probably like all of us not liking whats going on at the top, and im affraid this has got to change, there needs to be a big shake up in the management committee positions,  Somebody a KL fan on the Chapman thread kindly put up what he and  we all probably think,
Love him or loath him from a Poole point of view, we now have the posibillity of Matt ford walking away from British speedway, and that doesnt sit good with me, yes there are other problems in british speedway, but the root of the problem imo is at the top, and this needs to change. Somebody i gather mentioned starting up a petition to stop Matt from walking away, i totally agree with that, i also feel very strongly, that changes should be made at the top of the management comittee...

Matt Fraud is the cause of a lot of the problems with his selfish, win at all costs, cheating attitude, would be for the best if he did throw it in.

• Like 1

19 hours ago, Steve0 said:

While I don’t condone his tweet, PhiltheAce is usually a good contributor to this forum - interesting that it was the troll who “stirred the pot” - but it was there for anyone to see if they felt that way inclined.  To be banned for calling someone an idiot does seem a bit harsh but those are the rules.  Think it’s best to move on...

He actually wished him dead Steve0, and some of his tweets are plain disgusting and verging on criminal. I have just blocked the vile tube, end of story ..

4 hours ago, ouch said:

Terrific apology that. 

Still waiting on an apology from Starman2006 for his “you reap what you sow” comment about fallen/injured riders. 

Won’t hold my breath though. It seems if you have a blue & white badge in your car you can come out with any vile comment without reproach. 

Sad times. 

You show me where i i stated fallen or injured riders. You are very quick to have a dig, but when the boot is on the other foot you do not like it.

2 hours ago, waytogo28 said:

We are boringly and regularly told that the BSPA can internally vote for XYZ idea or person and bring about changes quite easily but I really don't believe that it is so straightforward or changes for the better would have been made long before this. No group of business men & women could be so stupid as to watch for over 10 years while their business melted away. Could they?

As i said in an earlier post, i think it is now time that the fans gave the management comittee top man a vote of no confidence, that doesnt mean stop going to speedway, just make it well known of our feelings. before its to late.

• Thanks 1

4 hours ago, Aviator said:

I don’t either love or loath MF and he must do as he sees fit for his own future, whilst ensuring the best interests of Poole Speedway is not compromised. I fully agree that the structure of UK Speedway needs a complete overhaul with totally independent oversight and regulation of each and every element of the sport including the “promoters”. I think we’ve all had enough of the antics of the BSPA and it’s “self licking lollipop” approach to the way the sport is run in the UK. It’s long overdue for a major restructure!!!!

And a change at the top...

I agree, so HOW do we organise a national petition of fans who support a NO Confidence motion in Keith Chapman as Chairperson of the BSPA? I have organised paper ones but not online digital ones. Anyone can help us? And let's hear from others re a Thumbs Up OR a Thumbs Down on the idea.

• Like 3

25 minutes ago, Starman2006 said:

You show me where i i stated fallen or injured riders. You are very quick to have a dig, but when the boot is on the other foot you do not like it.

Don’t play the I don’t remember card. 

You are a disgrace!!!

2 minutes ago, waytogo28 said:

I agree, so HOW do we organise a national petition of fans who support a NO Confidence motion in Keith Chapman as Chairperson of the BSPA? I have organised paper ones but not online digital ones. Anyone can help us? And let's hear from others re a Thumbs Up OR a Thumbs Down on the idea.

Great idea , and 100% agree.

Time for a change at the top of British speedway 

We have no say in who is chairperson. 

Members only club

23 minutes ago, ouch said:

Don’t play the I don’t remember card. 

You are a disgrace!!!

Really, perhaps you'd like to go the same way as that other BV fan... You have no proof and you will not find me saying a thing like that. so button it.

57 minutes ago, sugarray said:

We have no say in who is chairperson. 

Members only club

But if fans made enough noise they would have to listen.

3 minutes ago, Starman2006 said:

But if fans made enough noise they would have to listen.

They would only listen if it hit them in the pocket, it would only need no fans going to one or two KL home meetings, and those who have not gone emailing or tweeting the management as to why they are not there.

10 minutes ago, A ORLOV said:

They would only listen if it hit them in the pocket, it would only need no fans going to one or two KL home meetings, and those who have not gone emailing or tweeting the management as to why they are not there.

Yup, again the balls in the fans court. But something needs to be done we need a change. And if there is a vote of no confidence then they would have to take note..

Edited by Starman2006

1 hour ago, Starman2006 said:

Really, perhaps you'd like to go the same way as that other BV fan... You have no proof and you will not find me saying a thing like that. so button it.

The fact you refuse to accept responsibility for your posts makes things a hundred times worse. 

You did say something ironically profound given your situation now and moving forward, it put me in mind of the Lou Reed song redone by the BBC a few years back.....

Reap

Reap

Reap

What you sow

Oh such a perfect day.