British Speedway Forum
Sign in to follow this  
racers and royals

Polish speedway trip August 3rd/4th/5th

Just been starting some threads on Polish individual meetings and thought i would flag up this possible trip to see these 3 meetings.

Friday 3rd August Polish U21 final(MIMP) at the best racetrack in Poland Czestochowa.

Saturday 4th August  Polish final (IMP) at Leszno

Sunday 5th August Polish Extraleague riders final(IMME) at Gdansk

Plenty of miles between the venues but it`s not often one can see 3 meetings of this quality in 1 weekend.

Edited by racers and royals
  • Like 1

Not sure why they would want to stage the Extra league riders final at Gdansk when there are much better / centrally located circuits in Poland

6 minutes ago, New Science said:

Not sure why they would want to stage the Extra league riders final at Gdansk when there are much better / centrally located circuits in Poland

Because they bid the highest and got a contract for a few years(last year this year)

4 hours ago, racers and royals said:

Just been starting some threads on Polish individual meetings and thought i would flag up this possible trip to see these 3 meetings.

Friday 3rd August Polish U21 final(MIMP) at the best racetrack in Poland Czestochowa.

Plenty of miles between the venues but it`s not often one can see 3 meetings of this quality in 1 weekend.

Very good r&r.  Keep flagging these up as someday I will go.  Your help on here is priceless. 

Sat at home doing nothing so i thought i would check out flights and trains

Fly Wizzair Luton to Katowice Friday morning- train  from there to Czestochowa

Saturday train Czestochowa to Leszno

Sunday train Leszno to Gdansk

Monday early Wizzair flight Gdansk to luton

For the intrepid traveller sorted !!! Hotels in Czestochowa, Leszno and Gdansk airport.

20 hours ago, racers and royals said:

Give me a PM if you fancy doing the 3 meetings :D