British Speedway Forum
Sign in to follow this  
justathought

Kings Lynn v Leicester Lions 4/7/2018

KING’S LYNN: Niels-Kristian Iversen, Lewis Kerr, Michael Palm Toft R/R, Thomas Jorgensen, Robert Lambert, Kasper Andersen, Ty Proctor, Ryan Kinsley (no.8).
LEICESTER: Kenneth Bjerre, Krystian Pieszczek, Ricky Wells, Charles Wright, Hans Andersen, James Sarjeant, Todd Kurtz.

Should be a very tight and competitive meeting. Can't see much between the teams. IMO the signings of Wright and Wells makes Leicester stronger. Could go either way.

Stars 46 v 44 Lions.

I really hope that the rumours ( I stress the word rumours ) that NKI is not riding at the AFA are wrong. The KLS website does say he will be riding in the UK but the official team sheet there in Denmark also says the same. Without an in-form Iversen and MP Toft it will be a very difficult match. 

1 hour ago, waytogo28 said:

I really hope that the rumours ( I stress the word rumours ) that NKI is not riding at the AFA are wrong. The KLS website does say he will be riding in the UK but the official team sheet there in Denmark also says the same. Without an in-form Iversen and MP Toft it will be a very difficult match. 

Well if so they can't do r/r for both!!  Plenty of decent guests around.

4 hours ago, Skidder1 said:

Well if so they can't do r/r for both!!  Plenty of decent guests around.

Yes,Doyle being one.But lets hope NKI is indeed riding.

Should have enough on the tank to win this. Anyone seen official new averages? Where does MPT sit average wise so who can take his r/r rides?

Palm Toft at 3, Proctor now at 7. Rides can be taken by Lewis Kerr x 1, remainder by Proctor or Andersen

MTP is now in the team proper at No3..  his RR can only be taken by Kerr, Proctor and Andersen.   Imagine Proctor will have 7 rides

2 hours ago, g13webb said:

MTP is now in the team proper at No3..  his RR can only be taken by Kerr, Proctor and Andersen.   Imagine Proctor will have 7 rides

With the way the management works it could be 7 no score rides for Andersen ;)

• Haha 1

Is there anyone going to this meeting who would be able to text updates to the Updates site? If so, could you please send me a private message which includes your mobile phone number.

Thanks

And Michael Palm Toft is missing again, because..........?

And I thought this season was going to be different, silly me.

Just now, Bunce said:

And Michael Palm Toft is missing again, because..........?

And I thought this season was going to be different, silly me.

Same old, same old tired KLS. No changes here ( except fitter riders ). How lucky we are that we have no Nicaraguan riders, think what a headache that would have been for the Team Manger.

With NKI back to something like his best and Proctor at reserve this ought to be a comfy home win, would be nice if Kasper could get amongst the points too.

• Like 1

24 minutes ago, waytogo28 said:

Same old, same old tired KLS. No changes here ( except fitter riders ). How lucky we are that we have no Nicaraguan riders, think what a headache that would have been for the Team Manger.

If we had some Columbian riders, they could headbutt their way to the front!