British Speedway Forum
Sign in to follow this  
justathought

Kings Lynn v Leicester Lions 4/7/2018

1 minute ago, Bunce said:

If we had some Columbian riders, they could headbutt their way to the front!

Doesn't Falcao have motor racing brother? He could be persuaded to give the shale a try. And the scramble to the ref's box would make great TV! The problem with the Nicaraguan riders is they like to be based at home and the travel costs and flight schedules would be a huge headache for the Manager.

17 minutes ago, Bunce said:

If we had some Columbian riders, they could headbutt their way to the front!

That is if they didn't spend all their time arguing with the referee.:t: 

• Like 2

It's time for Kasper Anderson to step up and score some points tonight. He should be capable of beating J Sargeant. If he can't it will be time to go from the Stars team.

1 hour ago, Bagpuss said:

With NKI back to something like his best and Proctor at reserve this ought to be a comfy home win, would be nice if Kasper could get amongst the points too.

Exactly. I’d say a decent win for the Stars on the basis that you’re riding at home. Against Leicester. And we very rarely win away meetings.

Edited by Mr Bump

I reckon this is going to be a tight one. Depends if Kenny turns up. Can deffo see the Lions getting a point. 

Edited by Bald Bloke
  • Like 1

5 hours ago, g13webb said:

MTP is now in the team proper at No3..  his RR can only be taken by Kerr, Proctor and Andersen.   Imagine Proctor will have 7 rides

Latest set of averages on BSPA website shows MPT at reserve.

13 minutes ago, iand said:

Latest set of averages on BSPA website shows MPT at reserve.

Look under team averages,he is above Proctor now.

3 hours ago, mrss said:

It's time for Kasper Anderson to step up and score some points tonight. He should be capable of beating J Sargeant. If he can't it will be time to go from the Stars team.

With MPT missing, Kasper Andersen will definitely have to have 4 rides. If he scores less than 4 points surely it'll be time for a change. I'm hoping for his sake that we see some improvement tonight.

1 hour ago, tellboy said:

Look under team averages,he is above Proctor now.

Bloody stupid way of doing it, I have always looked at the  Greensheet average section for the riders new average.

10 minutes ago, iand said:

Bloody stupid way of doing it, I have always looked at the  Greensheet average section for the riders new average.

So has everybody else, and the bspa wonder why fans have a go at them.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Bald Bloke said:

I reckon this is going to be a tight one. Depends if Kenny turns up. Can deffo see the Lions getting a point. 

If the Stars let Leicester take a point away tonight it will be a terrible result. Leicester should be sent home with nothing ,this should be a easy home win by at least 10 points.

5 hours ago, A ORLOV said:

So has everybody else, and the bspa wonder why fans have a go at them.

Just how difficult is it for the SCB/BSPA to Issue GSA monthly so everyone can understand them easily.

• Like 2

5 minutes ago, racers and royals said:

This could finish at midnight !!!

Don't think this is going the distance. Maybe HT 10

Coming to Speedway and King's Lynn Speedway especially is like buying a national lottery ticket... Invariably you lose but occasionally just occasionally you're a winner. Tonight as usual I'm a loser... Why do tracks run with one ambulance? It seems running r/r so often has now been extended to ambulances add to that a total lack of information for around 45 minutes and then when there is info and interviews the mic keeps pushing up it's no wonder people are streaming out of the stadium! And all this at the home of the tractor driver that's running the sport. 21:50 I'm still here still playing the lottery

ATB to Lewis