British Speedway Forum
Sign in to follow this  
justathought

Kings Lynn v Leicester Lions 4/7/2018

I don't know why they don't just call this off... Half the crowd has gone home feeling mugged off, cancel it, restage it, re-admit free

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

9 minutes ago, iainb said:

I don't know why they don't just call this off... Half the crowd has gone home feeling mugged off, cancel it, restage it, re-admit free

And no doubt some who have left with think very hard or pick and choose which meetings to go to in the future.

I cannot see the exact timings but it seems to have taken agesĀ to run 5 heatsĀ even before the accident in heat 6, it would be interesting to get timings and delays to the end of heat 5.

Edited by A ORLOV

It's pretty unbelieveable, bikes started warming up for the rerun of heat 6 at 9:45 and if the updates are to be believed, 25 minutes later they still haven't got on the track. I certainly agree with the poster above.

Surely they can't just run it to heat 10 and then expect people to think they have had their moneysworth.

Ā 

Edited by Al Stewart
Adding a bit!

Bit of a joke. The riders will want their Horlicks and PJ's soonĀ 

9 minutes ago, Al Stewart said:

It's pretty unbelieveable, bikes started warming up for the rerun of heat 6 at 9:45 and if the updates are to be believed, 25 minutes later they still haven't got on the track. I certainly agree with the poster above.

Surely they can't just run it to heat 10 and then expect people to think they have had their moneysworth.

Ā 

Updates saying 10.18pm ambulance arrived.

30 minutes ago, iainb said:

Coming to Speedway and King's Lynn Speedway especially is like buying a national lottery ticket... Invariably you lose but occasionally just occasionally you're a winner. Tonight as usual I'm a loser... Why do tracks run with one ambulance? It seems running r/r so often has now been extended to ambulances add to that a total lack of information for around 45 minutes and then when there is info and interviews the mic keeps pushing up it's no wonder people are streaming out of the stadium! And all this at the home of the tractor driver that's running the sport. 21:50 I'm still here still playing the lottery

ATB to Lewis

Kings Lynn used to run with two ambulances to reduce the risk of hold ups. Then the medical room was built which was approved as a secondary holding unit so once an injured rider was transferred to this the racing could resume. No idea what has gone wrong tonight to create this long hold up.

2 minutes ago, jchapman said:

Kings Lynn used to run with two ambulances to reduce the risk of hold ups. Then the medical room was built which was approved as a secondary holding unit so once an injured rider was transferred to this the racing could resume. No idea what has gone wrong tonight to create this long hold up.

No excuse then..Maybe Buster has let the room outĀ :blink:

3 minutes ago, jchapman said:

What's gone wrong is that the NHS is broken and it was going to take 3 hours for an ambulance to arrive

• Like 2

It's a good job they did wait for the ambulance to return add it's out on the track again... As the rest of the crowd leaves

There cannot be a single stars fans that can defend the club tonight. More fans lost.

Buster has lost control of the club

Ā 

Imagine if you were new to the sport and went along to this shower tonight!

All of a sudden there are 2 ambulances on the track... About 3 hours too late, it's just comical now

If Buster carried on as JC said they where doing, then minimum delay. Simples?