British Speedway Forum
Sign in to follow this  
topaz325

Workington v Berwick 06/07/2018 7:30pm Ch

SGB twitter page is showing R/R for NB Jacobsen.

WORKINGTON take on their oldest rivals Berwick in the Championship at Derwent Park tonight. How do you see this one going?

Dhbu18CWsAAsTbT.jpg

can only seeing it going round in circles . worky look good tho .

Is Jenga  still waiting outside the stadium now to see if they will let him in ? Lol

On 7/4/2018 at 1:00 PM, Marksman said:

Comets are at full strength on Friday, new green sheet averages are also now effective for Friday.

Main changes are that Rasmus Jensen moves to reserve for the Comets, and Doolan moves to Number 1 for Berwick.

Rene Bach 7.53
Ty Proctor 7.18
Nicolai Klindt 7.13
Dan Bewley 6.34
Mason Campton 6.08
Rasmus Jensen 5.92
Kyle Bickley 2.00

Kevin Doolan 6.85
Aaron Summers 6.66
David Howe 6.06
Nikolaj Busk Jakobsen 5.97
Jye Etheridge 5.88
Daniel Gappmaier 5.79
Theo Pijper 4.40

Where can I find these then. They don't appear on the SGB website? Last ones on there are dated 22/06.

Did Bach do enough to keep himself out of the reserve berth?

Disappointing from Berwick, expected more, with the exception of Summers they didn't offer much resistance.  Pity he couldn't ignore the goading from the 2nd bend after he got beat fair and square in heat 15. 

Can sense another Comets away win tomorrow night, they're a different side to the one held to two draws by Berwick earlier in the season.

• Like 1

Did not think it could get any worse than last Friday night but heyho at least i did not waste any money this time

Another absolutely woeful night on track for Berwick, I feel sorry for anyone daft enough to pay money to watch that team. 

17 minutes ago, Blue Groove said:

Disappointing from Berwick, expected more, with the exception of Summers they didn't offer much resistance.  Pity he couldn't ignore the goading from the 2nd bend after he got beat fair and square in heat 15. 

Can sense another Comets away win tomorrow night, they're a different side to the one held to two draws by Berwick earlier in the season.

I think it was one of Jenga’s pals :rolleyes:

Did you get back in Jenga ?

34 minutes ago, Bandit59 said:

Did not think it could get any worse than last Friday night but heyho at least i did not waste any money this time

to be fair even though they didn't really look like winning Berwick were better than the score suggests 

34 minutes ago, topaz325 said:

I think it was one of Jenga’s pals :rolleyes:

no , it was not me or anyone i stood with .

21 minutes ago, Bandit59 said:

Did you get back in Jenga ?

is the world round ?

• Like 1