British Speedway Forum
dontforgetthefueltapsbruv

Sheffield v Ipswich 5/7/18 Championship

https://ipswichwitches.co/preview-sheffield-v-ipswich-championship/

Just in case anyone can remember what speedway is and is at all bothered

Oh dear, it looks like Lewis Kerr has had a bad crash at Lynn and has gone to hospital. Hopefully nothing too serious and he is back quickly.

It seems like even guesting for us now attracts the Witches injury curse.

• Sad 1

Just seen that the Witches have signed Jeppesen, could be a handful if he shows a liking for Owlerton.

Could be closer than some may think.Schlein and covatti are quality and jack will have a point to prove.I think it will depend on who replaces Kerr.Hoping for a home win and don't let Ipswich take a point.

I don't often say this about our visits to Sheffield, but I think we could sneak a point this time.

42 minutes ago, JamesB said:

I don't often say this about our visits to Sheffield, but I think we could sneak a point this time.

It's all about how many heeps  scores if we have a chance of a point, it's his type of track, but just don't know which heeps will turn up. 

35 minutes ago, Baldyman said:

It's all about how many heeps  scores if we have a chance of a point, it's his type of track, but just don't know which heeps will turn up. 

Think Cam needs to get his head in the right space and then it will all click again

Lets hope it starts tonight...

Both teams have had a similar frustrating start to the season and both now seem more settled at home so Sheffield should be in control

Nicol has been a good signing for the Tigers - hopefully Jonas can be the same for us

Expect nothing, hope for a point, any more would be a dream

Edited by dontforgetthefueltapsbruv
  • Like 2