British Speedway Forum
Normski

Berwick v Workington Championship & Border Trophy 7/7/18. 7pm

As well as league points at stake there is also the Border Trophy up for grabs. Berwick have a little bit of a team shuffle with Kevin Doolan taking over the Number 1 spot from Spud. For the Comets who drew here in the Championship Shield match Rasmus Jensen drops down to reserve. On paper Comets look a more than useful team but Berwick have got into the habit of winning home meetings. Bandits to shade it 48-42.

2 hours ago, Normski said:

As well as league points at stake there is also the Border Trophy up for grabs. Berwick have a little bit of a team shuffle with Kevin Doolan taking over the Number 1 spot from Spud. For the Comets who drew here in the Championship Shield match Rasmus Jensen drops down to reserve. On paper Comets look a more than useful team but Berwick have got into the habit of winning home meetings. Bandits to shade it 48-42.

Likely will just be Doolan at 1 and Summers at 2?

Looking forward to this after being on the rig and missing a few . Should be close as both sides should be used to going flat out . 

3 hours ago, penchev said:

Likely will just be Doolan at 1 and Summers at 2?

Try again......  

1 hour ago, crescent girl said:

Try again......  

Could you explain"Tonights line -up" regarding the Workington match on Berwick Website .

If Workington ride anything like they did in the Championship Shield this will be a tough one

2 hours ago, crescent girl said:

Try again......  

Kev,NBJ,Jye,David,Spud,Dany, Theo

According to Worky website its r/r for NBJ who is racing in Denmark?

11 hours ago, Bandit59 said:

Kev,NBJ,Jye,David,Spud,Dany, Theo

Nearly...      Dany will be #7.   NBJ racing for Grinsted, so r/r at #2.

Is NJB at Berwick on Sat.? You know when they don't say anything regarding Team something is up.Was going to Worky but will give it a miss.

7 minutes ago, Fromafar said:

Is NJB at Berwick on Sat.? You know when they don't say anything regarding Team something is up.Was going to Worky but will give it a miss.

Not in their interests to tell the fans if there isnt going to be a full strength team, just keep quiet and then spring it on them come 7pm once they’ve taken their money, disgusting really but what importance to the fans hold to the promoters in this country eh. By the way alot of them talk you’d think they are doing the fans a favour running a team.

• Sad 1

15 minutes ago, Fromafar said:

Seems you have the same syndrome as me the can't be arsed syndrome.

And who can blame us or anyone else , it seems to be getting worse year on year.

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, Gazc said:

Seems you have the same syndrome as me the can't be arsed syndrome.

And who can blame us or anyone else , it seems to be getting worse year on year.

Yip,from die-hard to take it or leave it I'm afraid,the sport is in a shambles and it cost a fair bit of money to attend these days which I can find better things to do,Super bikes at Knockhill looks better value this weekend.Sad days for the sport.The happy clappers seem to thing everything is fine though,let them get on with it.!

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, Fromafar said:

Yip,from die-hard to take it or leave it I'm afraid,the sport is in a shambles and it cost a fair bit of money to attend these days which I can find better things to do,Super bikes at Knockhill looks better value this weekend.Sad days for the sport.The happy clappers seem to thing everything is fine though,let them get on with it.!

There was a time i wouldnt dream of missing a meeting now its a chore , there are plenty out there who feel the same.

Supporters have finally woke up and smelt the coffee sad very sad.

• Like 1

Completely agree with the above when team was put on Berwick website should have stated NBJ would not be at Worky.Wonder if there will still be a water shortage in Berwick on Saturday night?