Jump to content
British Speedway Forum
Normski

Berwick v Workington Championship & Border Trophy 7/7/18. 7pm

Recommended Posts

As well as league points at stake there is also the Border Trophy up for grabs. Berwick have a little bit of a team shuffle with Kevin Doolan taking over the Number 1 spot from Spud. For the Comets who drew here in the Championship Shield match Rasmus Jensen drops down to reserve. On paper Comets look a more than useful team but Berwick have got into the habit of winning home meetings. Bandits to shade it 48-42.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Normski said:

As well as league points at stake there is also the Border Trophy up for grabs. Berwick have a little bit of a team shuffle with Kevin Doolan taking over the Number 1 spot from Spud. For the Comets who drew here in the Championship Shield match Rasmus Jensen drops down to reserve. On paper Comets look a more than useful team but Berwick have got into the habit of winning home meetings. Bandits to shade it 48-42.

Likely will just be Doolan at 1 and Summers at 2?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Looking forward to this after being on the rig and missing a few . Should be close as both sides should be used to going flat out . 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, crescent girl said:

Try again......  

Could you explain"Tonights line -up" regarding the Workington match on Berwick Website .

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

If Workington ride anything like they did in the Championship Shield this will be a tough one

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, crescent girl said:

Try again......  

Kev,NBJ,Jye,David,Spud,Dany, Theo

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

According to Worky website its r/r for NBJ who is racing in Denmark?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
11 hours ago, Bandit59 said:

Kev,NBJ,Jye,David,Spud,Dany, Theo

Nearly...      Dany will be #7.   NBJ racing for Grinsted, so r/r at #2.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Is NJB at Berwick on Sat.? You know when they don't say anything regarding Team something is up.Was going to Worky but will give it a miss.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 minutes ago, Fromafar said:

Is NJB at Berwick on Sat.? You know when they don't say anything regarding Team something is up.Was going to Worky but will give it a miss.

Not in their interests to tell the fans if there isnt going to be a full strength team, just keep quiet and then spring it on them come 7pm once they’ve taken their money, disgusting really but what importance to the fans hold to the promoters in this country eh. By the way alot of them talk you’d think they are doing the fans a favour running a team.

  • Sad 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
15 minutes ago, Fromafar said:

Is NJB at Berwick on Sat.? You know when they don't say anything regarding Team something is up.Was going to Worky but will give it a miss.

Seems you have the same syndrome as me the can't be arsed syndrome.

And who can blame us or anyone else , it seems to be getting worse year on year.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, Gazc said:

Seems you have the same syndrome as me the can't be arsed syndrome.

And who can blame us or anyone else , it seems to be getting worse year on year.

Yip,from die-hard to take it or leave it I'm afraid,the sport is in a shambles and it cost a fair bit of money to attend these days which I can find better things to do,Super bikes at Knockhill looks better value this weekend.Sad days for the sport.The happy clappers seem to thing everything is fine though,let them get on with it.!

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, Fromafar said:

Yip,from die-hard to take it or leave it I'm afraid,the sport is in a shambles and it cost a fair bit of money to attend these days which I can find better things to do,Super bikes at Knockhill looks better value this weekend.Sad days for the sport.The happy clappers seem to thing everything is fine though,let them get on with it.!

There was a time i wouldnt dream of missing a meeting now its a chore , there are plenty out there who feel the same.

Supporters have finally woke up and smelt the coffee sad very sad.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Completely agree with the above when team was put on Berwick website should have stated NBJ would not be at Worky.Wonder if there will still be a water shortage in Berwick on Saturday night?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. Privacy Policy