British Speedway Forum
topaz325

Glasgow v Lakeside 06/07/2018 7.30pm

Ben has been in the wars recently and, possibly, is yet to be back to full fitness (makes him a typical speedway rider). Kyle possibly in the same situation. Nevertheless, well done to Glasgow - look forward to seeing you at Arena.

According to the latest set of averages we have up to 7.52 to replace the unfortunate Lewis Kerr.

I notice Lunna mentioned in my opinion we need to pull a rabbit out the hat and use up as much of the 7.52 as possible, notice Josh G average has dropped at Poole would the 1.2 conversion apply to him or his last championship average not sure on that one.

Sure someone will be in the know, not sure he is even eligible for the Championship as i recall someone saying he was riding on a Polish license ?.

Conversion is x1.3 from Premiership to Championship this year

The Polish licence is indeed an issue preventing Josh G riding in the Championship too

3 minutes ago, dontforgetthefueltapsbruv said:

Conversion is x1.3 from Premiership to Championship this year

The Polish licence is indeed an issue preventing Josh G riding in the Championship too

Cheers for that , wishful thinking on my part finding a suitable replacement for Lewis is going to be difficult i suspect.

8 minutes ago, Gazc said:

Cheers for that , wishful thinking on my part finding a suitable replacement for Lewis is going to be difficult i suspect.

Paticularly when he has been out scoring that this year by about half a point