British Speedway Forum
Steve Shovlar

Leicester v Poole. Prem. 9/7/18. BT sports.

2 hours ago, Gemini said:

Sun break with the TV cameras there and keeping to a schedule? I predict Sarjeant to be warned at some point during his rides  for moving at the tapes or actually breaking them and no sun break. :)

I predict that Sarj will be making the next set of tapes if he breaks them tonight....

• Haha 2

10 minutes ago, W9 Lion said:

I predict that Sarj will be making the next set of tapes if he breaks them tonight....

Think that will be an odds on certainty  :rofl:

6 hours ago, Big Al said:

This should be an absolute ramtoozler of a match and probably a last heat decider.

I predict Sarjeant to win heat 2. Klindt to score double figures. And a sun break.

It's clouded up here now. Hope the riders have plenty of tear offs for the insect swarms

5 minutes ago, thecoombdog said:

Poole by 10. 

I take your not a Poole fan ? :blink:

Edited by Bald Bloke

20 minutes ago, Bald Bloke said:

I take your not a Poole fan ? :blink:

No, Swindon fan mate. I think they are going to go on a bit of a run now. No outstanding team this season and I think they look solid especially at reserve so they will make up for a lack of top end power by scoring loads at reserve.

41 minutes ago, thecoombdog said:

Poole by 10. 

Like to think you'l be right..

32 minutes ago, thecoombdog said:

No, Swindon fan mate. I think they are going to go on a bit of a run now. No outstanding team this season and I think they look solid especially at reserve so they will make up for a lack of top end power by scoring loads at reserve.

I've got it 44-46. If Kenny don't turn up tonight I think the Lions will be up against it.

8 minutes ago, Bald Bloke said:

I've got it 44-46. If Kenny don't turn up tonight I think the Lions will be up against it.

Hopefully its close for the cameras with a 7 point Poole defeat!!! Can't see it though!

Camera doesn’t know where to go so spaced out in first 2 heats.

• Like 1

Monster roller from Wright. What the hell is the ref on?

So far the track is riding dreadfully. Riders freewheeling into the 3rd and 4th bend.

• Like 1

Heat 3. What part of jumping the start didnt the referee see ? Pointless having them sometimes.

• Like 1

Absolute garbage. So spaced out gaters fest with roller thrown in.

Edited by Steve Shovlar
  • Like 1