British Speedway Forum
Steve Shovlar

Leicester v Poole. Prem. 9/7/18. BT sports.

Our problem is clear to see. Heats 13 and 15. Who do we have to see off Andersen and Bjerre? Lions should really win this with the experience those two have.

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, The Observer said:

Klindt already on 11 points after 9 Heats Lions Reserves grand total 1. Says it all.

I'd suggest Sarg needs to be looking over his shoulder..... if only there was someone on track behind him.

Not much point as there is no one behind him!

1 minute ago, Steve Shovlar said:

Our problem is clear to see. Heats 13 and 15. Who do we have to see off Andersen and Bjerre? Lions should really win this with the experience those two have.

Maybe the unbeaten Klindt?

3 minutes ago, Steve Shovlar said:

Klindt heat 15 Kurtz could beat Hans with a decent gate don't think Bjerre is beatable 

Edited by foreverblue

5 minutes ago, paulboy said:

Classic Pearson “good speedway match”

Why is it you cannot get excited by a live TV match in the U.K. but show a recorded Polish match and you realise just how good Speedway is and why most love the sport but sadly not the product dished up in this country. Flogging a dead horse comes to mind although using this phrase is possibly politically incorrect. Lost the plot as far as entertainment value is concerned. Sad state of affairs.

1 minute ago, Hawk127 said:

Why is it you cannot get excited by a live TV match in the U.K. but show a recorded Polish match and you realise just how good Speedway is and why most love the sport but sadly not the product dished up in this country. Flogging a dead horse comes to mind although using this phrase is possibly politically incorrect. Lost the plot as far as entertainment value is concerned. Sad state of affairs.

Short of just showing Belle Vue & Somerset alternate weeks I’m not sure what can be done

5 minutes ago, Elmo said:

The grading this year has been shocking tbh.

They don't have anything that brings it back in after it gets moved to the outside.

They should at least rip the starting gates up to make it a fair contest. If ya on gate 4 , you might as well forget it. Thanks for your answer though.

Reserves badly letting us down at the minute. Neither Sarjeant nor Kurtz are inspiring confidence. 

2 minutes ago, 40-38 said:

Reserves badly letting us down at the minute. Neither Sarjeant nor Kurtz are inspiring confidence. 

You were saying? 1 and 3 and thank you very much.

Credit the riders for trying so hard in the later heats.  So hard to pass. 

Important now to try and get a point.

I'll just repeat what I've said earlier......Poole Pirates bottom of the league 2018.  

Just now, Mr X said:

I'll just repeat what I've said earlier......Poole Pirates bottom of the league 2018.  

No I believe we will make the playoffs.

Just now, Mr X said:

Still on the edge of the Play Offs :)