British Speedway Forum
Steve Shovlar

Leicester v Poole. Prem. 9/7/18. BT sports.

13 minutes ago, Steve0 said:

If you look at the side/rear view it looks like the Pole got his handlebars under Worral's rear mudguard.  When I first saw it I thought Worral to blame but the other angle clearly shows it's the Pole's fault.

Yeah agree. Right decision.

4 minutes ago, Steve Shovlar said:

You were saying?:party:

Nah....I've changed me mind Steve.....wolves losing at home too....jolly hockey sticks.

Two wins from the main team thank goodness Mr Klindt turned up.

Nicolai, cook just phoned. He wants his engine back. 

• Haha 2

3 minutes ago, GWC said:

Two wins from the main team thank goodness Mr Klindt turned up.

He will be back to scoring 2 or 3 when hes back in the main body. Good for Poole that someone  good will replace him at reserve. 

• Like 1

A great win in a diabolical meeting. The team still didn’t click tonight. Worrall, Woryna and Sundtrom didn’t get going. 

Thought Poole deserved the win, if only because Linus and Josh both made passes after half a lap..:t:

• Like 1

I was wrong. I had it 44-46. Not far out though.. Well done to the Pirates. Only 2 race wins from the 1-5 , but Klindt was greedy ;)..

Maybe the heat played a part on the track.

Edited by Bald Bloke
  • Confused 1

5 minutes ago, Steve Shovlar said:

A great win in a diabolical meeting. The team still didn’t click tonight. Worrall, Woryna and Sundtrom didn’t get going. 

Wasn't good for telly. Klindt did what most thought he would. Don't know the stats on the gates, but guessing 2 and 4 were bad. A wins a win and 3 points in the bag.

1 minute ago, Bald Bloke said:

Wasn't good for telly

It was a terrible advert for the sport and hopefully, no one stumbled across it channel hopping! Other than three races all, were over by the middle of the back straight first lap. Reinforcement of the old idea of "first away wins". Better not to have these UK league matches on TV if they come across like that! And Pearson went on about the track and stadium being purpose built only a few years ago. A lost opportunity to build a racing track as opposed to a speedway track. At least a reasonable show of faces in the crowd, albeit almost all veteran supporters.

• Like 3

shame Gavan still not on here, Morris 1 + 1 tonight, Kurtz definitely better than Morris, haha

No wonder speedway is going down the pan. What an absolute load of rubbish.  Shouldn't be allowed to be shown on TV.  How anyone pays a single penny to watch  such junk is totally beyond me. Speedway for speedways sake. Even the most bias person can't say that's good quality racing entertainment! .

• Like 1
  • Thanks 5

Not digging at Klindt at all, but would he of scored that from reserve at BV tonight. We know Klindt is a trapper, but when a 5 point rider does that, what does it say for the track prep.