Jump to content
British Speedway Forum
Steve Shovlar

Leicester v Poole. Prem. 9/7/18. BT sports.

Recommended Posts

8 hours ago, nightshift said:

Nicolai Klindt is the danger man....................Not really sure why we didn't have him back in the first place. :o

Because he is a gating tart ????

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
27 minutes ago, Racin Jason 72 said:

Because he is a gating tart ????

You need to do that round Leicester..

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, Steve Shovlar said:

New aquisition Ricky Wells scoring sackloads.

Where as Poole are looking to sackloads for not scoring :D

  • Like 1
  • Haha 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
30 minutes ago, Starman2006 said:

You need to do that round Leicester..

Like a few Danes I think it would not matter if he rode national League championship or premiership he will always average about 6  henning bager, jan Graversen etc

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
54 minutes ago, dontforgetthefueltapsbruv said:

Where as Poole are looking to sackloads for not scoring :D

Like it!

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
14 hours ago, Racin Jason 72 said:

Like a few Danes I think it would not matter if he rode national League championship or premiership he will always average about 6  henning bager, jan Graversen etc

Thats not what i said.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
18 minutes ago, Starman2006 said:

Thats not what i said.

Correct its what Jason said :P

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 hours ago, topaz325 said:

Nicolai scored 18+1 at Glasgow on June 15th.

He's carried on in his last 2 CL meetings - paid 27 points as a heat leader!!

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
18 hours ago, Racin Jason 72 said:

Because he is a gating tart ????

Oh, because he can gate we won't have him back. Glad you explained, makes perfect sense now :blink:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

This should be an absolute ramtoozler of a match and probably a last heat decider.

I predict Sarjeant to win heat 2. Klindt to score double figures. And a sun break.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Sun break with the TV cameras there and keeping to a schedule? I predict Sarjeant to be warned at some point during his rides  for moving at the tapes or actually breaking them and no sun break. :)

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
48 minutes ago, Big Al said:

This should be an absolute ramtoozler of a match and probably a last heat decider.

I predict Sarjeant to win heat 2. Klindt to score double figures. And a sun break.

I reckon you will get two out of three right:rofl:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
29 minutes ago, ray c said:

I reckon you will get two out of three right:rofl:

Not the HT 2 Sarg win then Ray ;) Should be a close one. Looking forward to watching it on the box later with a cold one. Lets hope for some good racing and a safe meeting.

If Kindt gets into double figures i'm going 44-46.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Bald Bloke said:

Not the HT 2 Sarg win then Ray ;) Should be a close one. Looking forward to watching it on the box later with a cold one. Lets hope for some good racing and a safe meeting.

If Kindt gets into double figures i'm going 44-46.

Got it in one close meeting ahead looking forward to it :D

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. Privacy Policy