British Speedway Forum
Brummies_Ste

Buxton v Brummies NT Sun 8th July

The Buxton incident is from the same book as Birmingham used at Eastbourne over Shanes. Thought it would be OK.

There are rules – end of, no discussion.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Richard Weston said:

The Buxton incident is from the same book as Birmingham used at Eastbourne over Shanes. Thought it would be OK.

There are rules – end of, no discussion.

As I said in an earlier post, the Shanes incident back in 2016 was ridiculous. You won the argument, such as it was (there wasn't one really), you won the match, you won the cup. Fair enough.

Except you won't let go, you're like a dog with a bone. Move along now, nothing to see here.

Edited by Leicester Hunter

I note the statement on the Birmingham website about the incident. I trust those who criticized Buxton and Jayne will now be offering apologies

Edited by Sir Sidney
  • Like 4

On 7/20/2018 at 7:56 AM, Sir Sidney said:

I note the statement on the Birmingham website about the incident. I trust those who criticized Buxton and Jayne will now be offering apologies

I wouldn't hold your breath on that one.

On 7/20/2018 at 7:56 AM, Sir Sidney said:

where is it I couldn't see it