British Speedway Forum
Sign in to follow this  
jackofdiamonds

Newcastle v Workington Knock out Cup.8 July 6.30pm

2 hours ago, robbieblackadder fan club said:

Beaten by a 4 man team we are carrying to many passengers at the mo, what’s the crowds like at the moment ???

Panic buttons being pressed after ONE home defeat!"FFS.

Crowds holding up well because they are generally being entertained and winning all but two home meetings this season.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, robbieblackadder fan club said:

Beaten by a 4 man team we are carrying to many passengers at the mo, what’s the crowds like at the moment ???

If you paid your money and supported the team instead of trolling on here when ever they get beat you'd know the crowds are holding up just fine... 

• Like 2

5 hours ago, Shadders said:

A remarkable result given the Comets were basically a four man team. That’s one decent side they’ve put together. It’s a shame it’ll probably bankrupt em

Ohhhh that green eyed monster :P   Shame you have to watch that garbage on show at Berwick week in week out ...

Bit of cheap dig, you know only too well with your team going down the pan :rolleyes:

Edited by Taylorj

With it looking possible that Newcastle won't have a home or away fixture for nearly 4 weeks, will fans forget about speedway, or forget about last nights result ? ;)

Edited by ruffdiamond

43 minutes ago, andys said:

If you paid your money and supported the team instead of trolling on here when ever they get beat you'd know the crowds are holding up just fine... 

Nobody on here trolling mate just asking a simple question and making a simple statement which if I remember right we live in a free state so we’re allowed to do so, I’ve paid my money to watch for over 25 years but due to family reasons I haven’t been this season but what that has to do with you I dont know

43 minutes ago, ruffdiamond said:

With it looking possible that Newcastle won't have a home or away fixture for nearly 4 weeks, will fans forget about speedway, or forget about last nights result ? ;)

4 weeks???? Got to feel for the promotion how are they supposed to build momentum and get it advertised especially with the kids holidays starting soon, speedway as a whole is not doing itself any favours 

• Like 1

14 minutes ago, robbieblackadder fan club said:

Nobody on here trolling mate just asking a simple question and making a simple statement which if I remember right we live in a free state so we’re allowed to do so, I’ve paid my money to watch for over 25 years but due to family reasons I haven’t been this season but what that has to do with you I dont know

It just seems the only time you rear your head is when they get beat, and as for wot it's got to do with me, well like you said it's a free state and am allowed an opinion... 

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Taylorj said:

Ohhhh that green eyed monster :P   Shame you have to watch that garbage on show at Berwick week in week out ...

Bit of cheap dig, you know only too well with your team going down the pan :rolleyes:

It’s the truth though, it’s all well and good winning meetings home and away but your riders arn’t getting paid for it

12 hours ago, Shadders said:

A remarkable result given the Comets were basically a four man team. That’s one decent side they’ve put together. It’s a shame it’ll probably bankrupt em

it happened at hull a few years back didn't it 

but the team hull had were rated higher than this poor comets team everyone slagged off pre season 

• Like 2

2 hours ago, allthegearbutnaeidea said:

It’s the truth though, it’s all well and good winning meetings home and away but your riders arn’t getting paid for it

im sure the riders have been paid since the remarks made a few weeks ago 

but its also partly the fixture list to blame for the delay in payment as we for some reason arnt allowed too many home meetings early on so obviously any bills need paid from someones pocket rather than ticket money

a few rumours that a lot of bills were paid recently 

even sweedish and polish clubs don't pay riders on time 

• Like 2

4 hours ago, allthegearbutnaeidea said:

I think you will find they are .... 4 boys would not have rode their socks off like last night if they weren’t .. as per usual all gossip from other teams fans who really know sod all:rolleyes: other than what joe bloggs next to him has told him 

• Like 2

luckily missed last nights horror show..... but we have been dodging bullets at home all season

I like ranting roy…. but his digs at us keyboard warriors a few weeks ago seem somewhat misjudged …… all we ever pointed out is the team is weak … the averages don't lie 

with lakeside, peterboro, Glasgow and Workington still to visit us in the league it could be a somewhat of a depressing 2nd half of the season

this team is going places ……..  it certainly is Roy …. from 5th to 10th 

still sticking with my original bottom 3 of redcar, Berwick and Newcastle 

Edited by mauger65