British Speedway Forum

Who are the two READING riders in the photo gallery on BACKTRACKS HOME PAGE,first one not sure if it is davis 2nd ollson ?.Are there any plans to sell photos of riders from the 70s on backtrack.

Shame on you Andy!! Confusing Per for Mavis, how could you! :blink::)

Must of had a hard day yesterday, looking again it is per- the most talented rider ever to wear the winged wheel So FAR,matty isnt far behind him.

Hi I was thinking about subscribing to the Backtrack Vintage Mag as heard alot of good things about it on here. Just wondered if subscribed now what issues would I get? and also when do they come out (is it every month like) Cheers :)

Hi I was thinking about subscribing to the Backtrack Vintage Mag as heard alot of good things about it on here. Just wondered if subscribed now what issues would I get? and also when do they come out (is it every month like) Cheers  :)

Click on the front page of the Mag (shown below), for £16 you will get 6 bi-monthly Mags starting with Issue 10 (out this week).

Hi I have just received Issue 10 thanks alot and may I say it is great and look forward to future issues. :)