British Speedway Forum
Sign in to follow this  
wealdstone

Panthers v Scunthorpe 13th July 2018

Allen was asked & agreed to ride before your post at 11.44pm then announced as soon as was practically possible. 

Proctor got a paid max for Workington and 7 for Sheffield, always thought Allen as an aussie would relish the Showground open spaces as Stewart appears to, Noodles did give his opinion way before the meeting and was in this case proved correct but whose to say if theres a next time he wouldn’t do much better,it appears he apologised to Panthers for his poor performance which suggests he was expecting better himself 

• Like 2

1 hour ago, proud panther said:

Jake Allen missed the gate, & like a lot of other riders, couldn't pass anyone, as the track was slick.

Track was similar to Friday, didn’t seem to present too much of a problem for him then.

• Like 1

5 hours ago, scoobydoo said:

Proctor got a paid max for Workington and 7 for Sheffield, always thought Allen as an aussie would relish the Showground open spaces as Stewart appears to, Noodles did give his opinion way before the meeting and was in this case proved correct but whose to say if theres a next time he wouldn’t do much better,it appears he apologised to Panthers for his poor performance which suggests he was expecting better himself 

I doubt anyone was more disappointed with the points return than Jake himself. I know he loves the Showground track but he is only human after all and I doubt the points return was from a lack of effort from him.

• Like 3

23 hours ago, Flappy said:

Anyway how long is Ostergaard out for?

Hoping to be back for double header on 5th August - a big ask in my opinion.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Noodles said:

Hoping to be back for double header on 5th August - a big ask in my opinion.

Watch out Wallingers coming to get ya! :lol:

• Haha 2

8 minutes ago, dontforgetthefueltapsbruv said:

Watch out Wallingers coming to get ya! :lol:

Now there's a worrying thought , does he have stabilisers.