British Speedway Forum
stewmac

Buying tickets from Zielona Góra website

I'm off to Polska in a couple of weeks for my annual weekend and 3 matches - Gorzów v Leszno, Rawicz v Rzeszów and finally Zielona Góra v Leszno.

I already have tickets bought and printed from the Gorzow website, but I wonder if anyone has experience of using the Zielona Góra website? Despite the prices having been announced and the option to buy tickets being available, whenever I click on the red button to buy, the website simply sticks. Has anyone else had this problem or know how to fix it? 

Screenshot_20180711-170620.png

28 minutes ago, stewmac said:

I'm off to Polska in a couple of weeks for my annual weekend and 3 matches - Gorzów v Leszno, Rawicz v Rzeszów and finally Zielona Góra v Leszno.

I already have tickets bought and printed from the Gorzow website, but I wonder if anyone has experience of using the Zielona Góra website? Despite the prices having been announced and the option to buy tickets being available, whenever I click on the red button to buy, the website simply sticks. Has anyone else had this problem or know how to fix it? 

Screenshot_20180711-170620.png

PM R&R, he will put you right

2 hours ago, stewmac said:

I had a similar issue when trying to buy tickets from ZG last year. I emailed their office who offered to put aside tickets which we could pick up on the day.

As it turned out, one of the riders said he'd get us some complimentary tickets, so we didn't end up needing to do that. It did sound like that would have been an easy option if we had needed it, though. 

39 minutes ago, HenryW said:

I had a similar issue when trying to buy tickets from ZG last year. I emailed their office who offered to put aside tickets which we could pick up on the day.

As it turned out, one of the riders said he'd get us some complimentary tickets, so we didn't end up needing to do that. It did sound like that would have been an easy option if we had needed it, though. 

While other tracks in Poland have accepted my own name and details for each of the three tickets I'm buying, the ZG website seems not to accept these details, demanding individual names and passport numbers, but the problem is the others aren't registered. 

I may have to email the club directly. Thanks for your reply though!

I'm going next Monday to Poland and have just got tickets for Wroclaw v Czestachowa on the 29th July.  It wasn't straight forward though!!!  I had to sign up set up an account with Wroclaw and then buy the tickets.  Sounds easy enough, but the Halifax declined my payment until I confirmed it was me and then still it wouldn't go through until I changed to a different card provider. Anyway all sorted and hopefully a decent match to look forward to.

• Like 2

All sorted for me. Within 15 mins of emailing the club the other night at 9.45pm, along with a photo of the three seats I was trying to reserve, I had an email back confirming they had reserved these seats for me and I simply have to turn up and pay for them on the day.

Can you possibly imagine that level of service if the roles were reversed and a Pole was emailing a UK club? 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1