British Speedway Forum

Although.... there was a post on Facebook or Twitter earlier saying that it hadn’t been authorised by the BSPA yet and I notice that there still isn’t an announcement on their website

To be confirmed,but hopefully all the I's will be dotted  and the T's crossed.

15 minutes ago, tyretrax said:

You been in a black hole?

No the Thai rescue team got him out with his mates earlier.

But i have heard a rumour today that the world is round, it was announced by someone called Elvis.

Surely this can't be true.

• Haha 4

Well well well, a GP rider in the Championship, who'd have thought it, won't be seeing much of him then!! ;)

• Like 1
  • Confused 1

17 hours ago, Lord Lucan said:

Well well well, a GP rider in the Championship, who'd have thought it, won't be seeing much of him then!! ;)

We will see him at the GPs will we not ;).

• Like 1

but what colour race suit will he be wearing , ?  lets hope its the one with all the sponsors names on it that put money into funding Craigs GP exploits . but something says it will be red n white . shame really as all those fans put money into helping Craig out in his quest for GP stardom . 

• Like 1

20 minutes ago, jenga said:

but what colour race suit will he be wearing , ?  lets hope its the one with all the sponsors names on it that put money into funding Craigs GP exploits . but something says it will be red n white . shame really as all those fans put money into helping Craig out in his quest for GP stardom . 

THEY will still get the same exposure as they would if he wasn't riding for Glasgow. It has been tough for Craig and at present his only income is from Belle Vue, and they don't have that many meetings left. Sometimes he is his own worst enemy but the lad needs an income.

• Like 2

37 minutes ago, jenga said:

You answered your own question there, truth is who knows but I am sure Craig will not need to be told that you look after your sponsors.

More negativity from the Cumbrians, rather than worry what is happening with everyone else you lot should embrace the superb season your team are having.

• Like 2

49 minutes ago, jenga said:

Glasgow have team race suits. Being a professional I am sure that his Glasgow suit will have his sponsors on it although his GP racesuit is for GP's

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Gazc said:

We will see him at the GPs will we not ;).

Just round the 1st and 2nd bend normally:P

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

1 hour ago, Gazc said:

You answered your own question there, truth is who knows but I am sure Craig will not need to be told that you look after your sponsors.

More negativity from the Cumbrians, rather than worry what is happening with everyone else you lot should embrace the superb season your team are having.

its not Craigs main sponsors i am on about . its the fans/supporters names that are hidden behind  the G.P.  race jacket .

12 minutes ago, jenga said:

its not Craigs main sponsors i am on about . its the fans/supporters names that are hidden behind  the G.P.  race jacket .

I am one of these sponsors and I will still support Craig no matter what colour he is wearing or whether my name is here, there or wherever. This move is a no brainer financially for Craig and I hope he can kick on from here

His true supporters will get behind, and stay behind him

• Like 3

11 minutes ago, Gr8scot said:

I am one of these sponsors and I will still support Craig no matter what colour he is wearing or whether my name is here, there or wherever. This move is a no brainer financially for Craig and I hope he can kick on from here

His true supporters will get behind, and stay behind him

i am sure they will .

• Like 1