British Speedway Forum

So Drew Kemp is a Ipswich asset. Confirmed by CL on the Ipswich star website. Good news

• Like 1

29 minutes ago, Spl77 said:

So Drew Kemp is a Ipswich asset. Confirmed by CL on the Ipswich star website. Good news

Can't get the video to load, either from the paper's online version or the twitter feed:sad:

http://www.eadt.co.uk/sport/louis-looks-back-at-difficult-season-for-witches-1-5723216

It's an interesting piece. Louis views on Ipswich and speedway in general. Keep trying... 

Seems it was the pc, went on the tablet and was fine.

2 minutes ago, Thecatalyst said:

It's some pretty honest stuff from Chris. 

Agree and interestingly he appears on the side of the supporters when it comes to so few fixtures. One point that I think he is spot on about and that is the bikes need to be more rider friendly. For someone who was a very good experienced and skilful rider to almost say the the bikes today would not be for him I think sums up why you have gate and go. The bikes are simply too unpredictable for general close racing. I really believe that he may be a loan voice at the top table which is a shame.

52 minutes ago, Badge said:

Can't get the video to load, either from the paper's online version or the twitter feed:sad:

http://www.eadt.co.uk/sport/louis-looks-back-at-difficult-season-for-witches-1-5723216

Yep, doesn't work for me either.

1 hour ago, Thecatalyst said:

It's some pretty honest stuff from Chris. 

Im glad he still seems to have the enthusiasm for it - you couldnt really blame him if he felt enough was enough

Has put together very good sides, worked hard on the track and put people in place to improve the online/social media structure

Overall Chris has done most things right and generally any negatives have come from forces outside his control

Edited by dontforgetthefueltapsbruv
  • Like 2

I just wish he'd said, yes Drew is an Ipswich asset, and yes he IS in 2019 team, I fear he's being poached:(

Good to hear such honesty and sense...makes one hope that there maybe some sanity left one the planet! 

Chris spent nearly a whole meeting sitting on the concrete flower bed when we were losing to the panthers I think it was. It's very clear he wants the witches to succeed, for himself and the fans.

• Like 1

16 minutes ago, bruno said:

I thought he said Drew was an Ipswich asset

Whilst it should make the prospect of him lining up for the Witches much more likely it certainly cant be taken as a given

• Like 1

24 minutes ago, dontforgetthefueltapsbruv said:

Whilst it should make the prospect of him lining up for the Witches much more likely it certainly cant be taken as a given

i thought riders had to do 4 or 6 home and away official fixtures before they became an asset . maybe the rules have been changed, i dont know .

i do believe that if a premiership club signed a rider , he was automatically an asset of the club he signed for . no meetings had to be ridden for that club . 

there is only one club ippo  have to look out for in the signing of Drew .  money talks . . say no more . win at all cost ..