British Speedway Forum

4 hours ago, Badge said:

Well Danny king has tweeted today, that 3 weeks ago today he had his surgery, and following a visit back to hospital, in his words " my bicep is waking up"

Yep good to see that, he’s confident he’ll be ready for next year so I’d assume he will be nailed on to be back in Ipswich colours whatever league we end up in!

dont think he will be ready to race in 5/6 months time .

37 minutes ago, jenga said:

dont think he will be ready to race in 5/6 months time .

50/50 id say - happy to take the positives at the moment

Danny certainly is the type to show the determination required to make it happen if its possible

• Like 1

Hello again everyone.

With the rumour around that the Witches will be in the top league in 2019 with Jason Doyle and Scott Nicholls leading the team, what would your 1 to 7 be?

Edited by macca56

1 hour ago, macca56 said:

Hello again everyone.

With the rumour around that the Witches will be in the top league in 2019 with Jason Doyle and Scott Nicholls leading the team, what would your 1 to 7 be?

Wait till the rumour is confirmed would be my answer.;)

• Like 1

Definitely Kemp at number 7. Other than that depends on the strength and structure of the league..... 

15 minutes ago, Fromafar said:

Wait till the rumour is confirmed would be my answer.;)

Indeed - a lot can happen over the next week

1 hour ago, macca56 said:

Hello again everyone.

Well IF it does happen that wouldnt be a bad start

10 minutes ago, Spl77 said:

Definitely Kemp at number 7. Other than that depends on the strength and structure of the league..... 

Would Drew want to jump straight into the top level?

As good a prospect as he is Id say concentrating on a full year at the middle level (assuming there is still one) would be better for him

41 minutes ago, dontforgetthefueltapsbruv said:

Would Drew want to jump straight into the top level?

As good a prospect as he is Id say concentrating on a full year at the middle level (assuming there is still one) would be better for him

Drew would  still be racing against the same old reserves , apart from the semi retired so called superstars/elite/premier riders . . imo.

3 hours ago, macca56 said:

Hello again everyone.

Jason doyle 9.57

craig cook 7.64

richard Lawson  6.81

scott nicholls 6.65

danny king 6.46

Nathan greaves 3.25

drew kemp 2.00

adds up to 42.38!

note Adam Ellis would be my preference over Danny king but he’ll be in whatever league we’re in I’d imagine!

Like others have said tho not a lot of point speculating until we know the league formats etc. Also concede it’s very unlikely we’d be able to prize cool from belle vue!

dont think you could put together a much team that rides Foxhall any better than these lot tho - should win every week at home and be capable on the road!

Having seen drew go toe to toe with bomber at Glasgow and some of his other rides last season I see no problem in him riding top league as well next year he’d take it in his stride and surprise many along the way imo - destined for the very top 

51 minutes ago, 89buttons said:

Jason doyle 9.57

craig cook 7.64

richard Lawson  6.81

scott nicholls 6.65

danny king 6.46

Nathan greaves 3.25

drew kemp 2.00

adds up to 42.38!

note Adam Ellis would be my preference over Danny king but he’ll be in whatever league we’re in I’d imagine!

Like others have said tho not a lot of point speculating until we know the league formats etc. Also concede it’s very unlikely we’d be able to prize cool from belle vue!

dont think you could put together a much team that rides Foxhall any better than these lot tho - should win every week at home and be capable on the road!

Having seen drew go toe to toe with bomber at Glasgow and some of his other rides last season I see no problem in him riding top league as well next year he’d take it in his stride and surprise many along the way imo - destined for the very top 

and then you woke up!!!

3 hours ago, 89buttons said:

Jason doyle 9.57

craig cook 7.64

richard Lawson  6.81

scott nicholls 6.65

danny king 6.46

Nathan greaves 3.25

drew kemp 2.00

adds up to 42.38!

i can tell you now that you will NOT get mr lawson and mr cook in the same team . ever !

2 minutes ago, jenga said:

i can tell you now that you will NOT get mr lawson and mr cook in the same team . ever !

Phew welcome Mr Lawson :lol:

• Haha 2

4 hours ago, jenga said:

Fair enough, I was unaware of bad blood between them, I was just basing on the best team around Foxhall I could put together hypothetically