British Speedway Forum

• Like 1

Well done Pob for your efforts with the Massif pages

Would be great to see the Witches and the Massif get bigger and better next season :t:

• Like 5

Next Suppoters Club quiz on Weds evening, are the Massif returning? 

11 minutes ago, dontforgetthefueltapsbruv said:

Would be great to see the Witches and the Massif get bigger and better next season :t:

Thank you Taps, most of the time I think I just waffle on with my posts on our Facebook and Twitter accounts but people seem to like them and comment . While that continues I will keep posting. 

Its all a bit of fun really , while the Witches riders enjoy our musical noise making antics I'm sure me yourself and the rest of the merry band will continue to enjoy ourselves in our own MASSIF way.

• Like 1

34 minutes ago, dontforgetthefueltapsbruv said:

Would be great to see the Witches get bigger next season :t:

Edited on behalf of Cameron Heeps  :o

• Haha 1

12 minutes ago, BluPanther said:

Seen a fair few of these comments regarding Heeps this year. All I can say is I wish I was as fat as this lad!

82BA368B-218C-450E-94C6-772786AF466E.jpeg

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

54 minutes ago, Steve Irving said:

Seen a fair few of these comments regarding Heeps this year. All I can say is I wish I was as fat as this lad!

82BA368B-218C-450E-94C6-772786AF466E.jpeg

When was that picture actually taken ? 

2 minutes ago, BluPanther said:

When was that picture actually taken ? 

End of season 'do' 27/10/18

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, BluPanther said:

I think there was some fair comment at the start of the year and that less than perfect preparation showed in his performances

He ended the season in much better shape and form

Only Cam can decide if he wants to make the most of his undoubted talent - its in his own hands

13 minutes ago, dontforgetthefueltapsbruv said:

Only Cam can decide if he wants to make the most of his undoubted talent - its in his own hands

Yes,,, like a pie in one and, another pie in the other ;)

• Haha 2

11 hours ago, Pob said:

So the Premiership wins on this particular poll. If they reduce the strength of the Championship by as much as rumoured, then I’ll be bitterly disappointed if we decide to remain in it. With Peterborough also seemingly moving up, its time for a change IMO. 

We need some local derbies and I’ve personally missed the Lynn clashes terribly for too many years now. A home and away Good Friday double header would be just what the doctor ordered. 

• Like 2

10 hours ago, dontforgetthefueltapsbruv said:

I think there was some fair comment at the start of the year and that less than perfect preparation showed in his performances

He ended the season in much better shape and form

That's very true, even his golf improved after he shed a few pounds ....

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Arch Stanton said:

So the Premiership wins on this particular poll. If they reduce the strength of the Championship by as much as rumoured, then I’ll be bitterly disappointed if we decide to remain in it. With Peterborough also seemingly moving up, its time for a change IMO. 

We need some local derbies and I’ve personally missed the Lynn clashes terribly for too many years now. A home and away Good Friday double header would be just what the doctor ordered. 

I'm sure only Chris Louis will know if the time is right to take the Witches back up , it does seem like the majority of the fans want it but that was only from 96 votes so maybe its not a true reflection.

Local Derby's is what are needed and if you can get them on a Bank Holiday all the better for fans and also i would imagine the clubs themselves. 

Got to try and keep in the same division if the rumors of Peterborough going up are true as the Pussycats ( even thou i currently refuse to attend the showground)and the Stars would hopefully be extra people through the turnstiles for all three clubs .  

• Like 1

96 responses to an ad hoc 24hr poll on an unofficial privately administered page is pretty decent Pob

Be even better if all those came and sat with us and made some noise in the same way!!

Ramp up the atmosphere a bit :cheers:

• Like 1

so with the possibility of 7/8 teams only in the top league (see THJ post .. what will 2019 bring . page 15 ) are the ippo faithful still wanting to go up into the top league . it will be like Peterborough v lakeside , week in ,week out .(groundhog day )

stay where you are and there may be a min of 8 teams and according to THJ a max of 14 . variety is the spice of life ! speaking of spice , have you heard?

you will be bored hitless by May .

just assing that all the polls are not always correct . look at the poll for the champ league play off. worky last in the poll with a smaller % than the rest .

dont be like a brexit voter and get sucked in !

Edited by jenga