British Speedway Forum

Let's hope Louis has young Kemp already signed up for 2019 he has to be first name on the list. 

Dont let the millionaires pull him off you . they ruin most riders by the pressure being put on them to perform . money can buy you love . ( the Beatles ) stick with the club that has given you the chance .

There seems to be alot of jealous people out there regarding Kemp signing for Ipswich. If Ipswich can sign him for 2019 I think that would be the most anticipated signing Ipswich have made since Gollob in November 1997.  

Depening on league structure and where Ipswich are a side built around Kemp Nicholls and King would surely be a must. 

Edited by Spl77

1 hour ago, Spl77 said:

There seems to be alot of jealous people out there regarding Kemp signing for Ipswich. If Ipswich can sign him for 2019 I think that would be the most anticipated signing Ipswich have made since Gollob in November 1997.  

Depening on league structure and where Ipswich are a side built around Kemp Nicholls and King would surely be a must. 

What makes you think P'boro would not use Nicholls as he is also an asset ? 

• Like 3

On 8/25/2018 at 11:00 PM, Suffolkpunch said:

Do we know for sure if Drew Kemp is now an asset of Ipswich speedway club ? :party:/:angry:

Didn't he sign a contract with us on his 16 birthday...which means he is always ours until we sell him. 

13 hours ago, Spl77 said:

Anyone fancy Gino back next year? 

While I still think Gino has potential to improve - kemp beating him 3 times on a track he’s been riding all year in only his 3rd meeting at this level leads me to say no, kind of feel like Gino was ahead of most of the young Americans coming through a few years ago but has now been surpassed by the likes of Luke Becker, Broc Nicol, perhaps the ruml brothers too - so he’ll have to work hard to maintain his eligibility for a visa in the years to come too

Personally I don't think Gino has any improvemen left in him, otherwise he would have improved by now..but from what I've seen he hasn't one bit.

• Like 1

15 hours ago, Spl77 said:

Anyone fancy Gino back next year? 

not for me thanks

4 hours ago, Baldyman said:

Didn't he sign a contract with us on his 16 birthday...which means he is always ours until we sell him. 

i think ross, sorry drew kemp has to ride some meetings  for ippo before he becomes an asset .not sure how many tho . 

prob the best prospect since wee boozer (bewley).  remember to ignore the phone when glasgow call .lol. 

if  you do sell him , worky could do a swap deal for mason . BIGGER LOL,S

13 minutes ago, jenga said:

i think ross, sorry drew kemp has to ride some meetings  for ippo before he becomes an asset .not sure how many tho . 

prob the best prospect since wee boozer (bewley).  remember to ignore the phone when glasgow call .lol. 

if  you do sell him , worky could do a swap deal for mason . BIGGER LOL,S

Capital G in Glasgow  just saying like, best 10k we ever made on Campton.

Plus we do all our negotiations via carrier pigeon, and we have no interest in young up & coming talent we only sign over the hill ex superstars. 

• Haha 2