British Speedway Forum
Panthers89

Peterborough Panthers vs Sheffield Tigers - 15th July 2018 - League

Well, probably one of Panthers harder meetings this season. Sheffield always go well round the EOES. Ully missing, will we go R/R or Guest? Is Lasse still missing?

Teams:

1. Nicholls, 2, Lambert, 3, BWD, 4, MPT, 5, Allen (G), 6, Grondal, 7, Bacon

1. Howarth, 2, Kurtz, 3, Proctor (G), 4, Nicol, 5, Wright, 6, Wood, 7, Stewart (G).

We need Emil to score some points, which isn't easy coming back from a nasty injury. Shanes/Wood will score well. 

Need to cut out the last places, 48-42 home win again.

EDIT:

Good choice of guests all round there, think no shanes weakens them though

Edited by Panthers89

Think this will be similar to Friday as I cannot see the Sheffield reserves scoring many. Would have been different with Shanes. 

Panthers to win 52-38. 

Stewart beat Nicholls last time he was there! 

PETERBOROUGH: Scott Nicholls, Simon Lambert, Bradley Wilson-Dean, Michael Palm Toft, Jake Allen, Emil Grondal, Tom Bacon.

SHEFFIELD: Kyle Howarth, Todd Kurtz, Ty Proctor, Broc Nicol, Charles Wright, Georgie Wood, Jordan Stewart.

Is there anyone going to this meeting who would be able to text updates to the Updates site? If so, could you please send me a private message which includes your mobile phone number.

Thanks

3 hours ago, Noodles said:

PETERBOROUGH: Scott Nicholls, Simon Lambert, Bradley Wilson-Dean, Michael Palm Toft, Jake Allen, Emil Grondal, Tom Bacon.

SHEFFIELD: Kyle Howarth, Todd Kurtz, Ty Proctor, Broc Nicol, Charles Wright, Georgie Wood, Jordan Stewart.

Decent line ups.

• Like 1

One of few chances to pick up away point.If it doesn't happen we will be struggling to get anywhere near the play offs.its a shame shanes is absent and Lasse because I think we had a chance to win.  Oh well looks like we reliant on guests again, the necessary evil.

On 7/14/2018 at 9:56 AM, Panthers89 said:

Is Lasse still missing?

Yes why is that? Wasn't 9 days yesterday (Sat 14)? None of the PR says that following his lay off from concussion he's still unfit?

23 hours ago, Charlieboy said:

One of few chances to pick up away point.If it doesn't happen we will be struggling to get anywhere near the play offs.its a shame shanes is absent and Lasse because I think we had a chance to win.  Oh well looks like we reliant on guests again, the necessary evil.

more uncecessary than necessary perhaps :neutral:

I tell u what is P#####g me off lately..that they are closing off half the stand and cramming everyone in to one section.. uncomfortable on such a hot day and the third meeting running my family and friends can't even sit together..hope this can be sorted soon as it's annoying alot of people.

Edited by Lukas
  • Like 4

50 minutes ago, Lukas said:

I tell u what is P#####g me off lately..that they are closing off half the stand and cramming everyone in to one section.. uncomfortable on such a hot day and the third meeting running my family and friends can't even sit together..hope this can be sorted soon as it's annoying alot of people.

Not enough stewards volunteering

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Lukas said:

Volunteer to steward then to help out. Makes sense to me, also easier for volunteers to clean up after 

make everyone clean their own waste up , or are Peterborough fans too posh to wash ?

4 minutes ago, jenga said:

make everyone clean their own waste up , or are Peterborough fans too posh to wash ?

I see what you did there  :D

41 minutes ago, Panthers89 said:

Volunteer to steward then to help out. Makes sense to me, also easier for volunteers to clean up after 

Yeah like they need stewards at the speedway..what's gonna happen..someone attack an away fan with a clipboard or a flask!?..that's if u can find an away fan.

Edited by Lukas
  • Like 1
  • Haha 3